Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Rambling From Angela


Did you see the STORE kit of the Month?!
By Heather Rolin & Lisa Hetrick
Beautiful!

"Life is Fabulous"



Don't ya just LOVE IT?!

Exclusive to Stores only. 
Find one NEAR YOU!
------------------
Hey LOOK WHO'S CRUISIN' 
I have not EVER BEEN on a CRUISE.
Can you believe that?!
Well.
I lied.
I have been on a ONE DAY Excursion on an Alaskan Cruise Ship...
I was 10.

But TROPICAL is a WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE!
Loving this Opportunity!
How fun is THIS?!
$5.00 a day, girls.
That is ALL you have to save to go on this cruise!
What am I teaching?
Don't KNOW as of YET! 
But it will be FABULOUS!
....How can it NOT be with Donna? 
She is a riot and always makes life FUN, FUN, FUN!
I am SO EXCITED!!!!
Be sure to check out the details of the cruise by CLICKING on this link!


------------------------------------------------------
REMINDER:
Scrapbooking Kit will be EVERY 2 MONTHS 
Moving Forward.
Look for the next one March 1, 2010!
---------------------------------------------------------
Writing from the Heart
have you ever had one of those times in your life?
you know.
it all comes at you
one
by
one
by
one
by
one
by
one 
and all of a sudden you look around and think WOWZA.


i need a sign:
temporarily out of order.
if pop machines get 'em i should too.


however - i really don't want that.
i love being "in order."


sometimes...
life becomes slightly more intricate
slightly more intense.

family.
life.
parenting.
friendship.
we are treasuring & tapping into it's peek loving potential.
... warm prayers and thoughts embrace what is slightly broken.

 this, too, will pass.
HOORAY!
i have faith.

it is life.
right?
there is beauty in all of it, this i know for sure
waiting for the reveal.
is the hard part.
knowing there will be a reveal that gives our soul growth...
is the beauty part.

cause guess what, lovely Jo Dee says:

"Tomorrows another day, and I'm thirsty ANYWAY - so bring on the RAIN"
amen, sister.
:)



"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl." 

Stephan Hoeller 



8 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that house!!!! it really couldn't be any cuter!!! this whole kit is darling!! i love all the sentiments. . .but the house - OH the house! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I LOVE the retail kit this month! Fabulous stuff! Thanks for your wonderful words of wisdom, Angela! Always inspiring, girl! :D

the whimsical butterfly said...

I LOL'd when I saw the $5.00 a day. Are you emptying Brookie's pockets each day after work? HA! TOTALLY remember that convo ;)

Love the kit, love the quotes....but your words really ring true to me and you are BEAUTIFUL for putting it out there....just thought you should know. :)

Jodi C. said...

WOW ANGELA!!!

THANK YOU so much for those words!!!! You put into words how I am feeling going through a few different things right now!!! You always quote other people, but your words are so beautiful too!!! I may have to start quoting you!!

THANKS for the inspiration!!!

{{HUGS}}
Jodi

Angie Blom said...

Oh I just love that store kit!! it is all so wonderful. I love you thoughts.. and your words ring true.. Jo Dee is one of my Favourites.. I love that song!!

Heather said...

Angela, you are truly an inspiration! People look up to you like you hold the world in your hand...I am grateful to have you part of my life and to be able to be inspired by you daily! So thank you for everything! I have had SOOOOO many comments about my doll house! I'm thinking that is going to be a stellar image! ;)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Another beautiful post.You are such inspiration and your words mean so much to us especially when they are so true for alot of us and me having gone through alot of things last year that I thought that I would never have to go through. So thank you for lifting our spirits. The kit is just awesome!!!

Leah the Orange said...

this should be called "This Kit is Fabulous" - that's much more appropriate! :) (and less questionable, for the most part!)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close