Thursday, February 18, 2010

Unity Blog NEW AND IMPROVED!

....and this is JUST the start.
So here is the way I operate. 
Idea. 
Do it.
Voila.
Typically - I don't sit and think for a million moments...
How
When
Where
Etc.
DETAILS are not my Forte'
I just GO.
Michelle
Eryn
Brooke
They are my BEAUTIFUL detail people.
{...and between you and i - they are PHENOMENAL}
------------------------------------------
So thus the New Unity Blog!
It was time for fresh and NEW.
....and the BEAUTIFUL thing is it will continue to update and add as the weeks go on.
I couldn't wait to launch it!
So I did.
:)

So Veronica and I will CONTINUE to work on the fun details
...and in the meantime.
Enjoy what we have already put together.

-------------------------------------
Take a peek at the icons across the top.

Create this Moment

It is in the beginning stages.
This will soon bloom.
It is my personal ramblings.
My inspirational and MORE blog.
That will grow and grow.
I miss sharing.
THIS will be my sharing blog.
Thoughts.
Giveaways.
Sponsers.
Crafty Stuff
Inspirations.
Quotes {of course}
Recipes.
Inside Unity.
Parenting.
Girlfriends Stuff.
Everything under the Sun.
SO EXCITED about it!

Deal of the Day
Everyone LOVES a deal.
This will be a place to purchase overstock here at Unity.
We will have it for sale on the BLOG ONLY via PAYPAL.
A quick way to add to your Unity Collection.
Hooray!

Kit of the Month
i am not sure 100% about this one. 
lol.
We are still working on it.
However - OBVIOUSLY it will revolve around our 1000 Member strong Kit of the Month.
Updates.
Subscriptions.
Shipping Times.
Etc. Etc.
This will develop as the days pass. 
Check Back! 

Ippity
Did you check out {ippity} today?
You are going to want to keep up with this Growing Adventure launched by Unity.
We have welcomed over 150 {ippity} chicks that are LOVING the opportunity to 
help their families.
I am asked ALL THE TIME...
"What is {ippity}?"
Did you KNOW that originally I wanted Unity to be an IN - HOME Line of stamps?
I bet you did not know that.
MY PASSION is for Women.
i pretty much adore them.
I WANTED to PROVIDE OPPORTUNITY to WOMEN.
....it is so important to me.

SO.
With the HELP of the crafty people of this world - Unity made a presence in this industry.
WITH THAT PRESENCE
and
The WOMEN internally within Unity
{ippity} 
was born.
Voila
Opportunity.
That will ONLY GROW - and it is so extremely delightful.
...if I do say so myself. 
:)

Who's Got Unity
Here is the deal.
I am sure some of you are WONDERING WHY you are not able to get the NEW RELEASES on the Unity Website.
Here is why.....
I WANT TO DO IT ALL.
---------------------------
WE want to offer our line to the Local Scrapbook Stores/Online Stores
WE want to SELL RETAIL.
WE want to have an IN-HOME Line of Stamps.
That is what I want...
Everyone says YOU CAN'T DO IT ALL.
Well Guess WHAT?!
WE CAN.
SO.
I have given the LSS Stores Exclusives on NEW RELEASES.
You can find them locally at a store near you - 
AND
You can find them at some of your FAVORITE - ONLINE Stores.
Click on the Who's GOT UNITY Icon.
Where you see *** by the store name - THAT IS WHERE the NEW RELEASES ARE!



There you have it!
...and the lovely thing is - THERE IS MORE TO COME! 
SO I really think you should check back often.

I ALSO think that you should know.
We will CREATE THIS MOMENT very soon in Splitcoast Stampers.
THAT is a HINT.
MORE to look forward to!
-------------------------------------------------------
SO.
Did you see the beautiful women to the LEFT?!
THEY have CREATED their crafty little hind ends off!
YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON THEIR PHOTO!
Take a PEEK at ALL of their blogs.  
Leave a little love.
--------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER.
Create YOUR Moment Today!
Click HERE for a little encouragement and inspiration.



{Ippity}
{Ippity}

45 comments:

Christi Snow said...

ummm, I am not seeing it yet... Is it just me???

JPScraps said...

Nope...I don't see it either.

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

WOW! Love the Feb. KOM designs! Looks awesome!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow oh wow the new look is great!!!I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Unity fans!!!

Jen said...

Hooray, the new 'look' is fabulous Angela! Excited to see what you have up your sleeve with the new tabs up top...woohoo Unity!

Melanie said...

SSSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

Christi Snow said...

Whooohooo! there it is...gorgeous! now to go explore it al....

Emily said...

love the new look :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

ANG!!!!!!!!!!!!! This came out SOOOO SOOOO awesome-WOW! I LOVE it! It's PERFECT UNITY. LOVE LOVE LOVE. What an awesome new look and new start! ;) {{{hugs}}}

JPScraps said...

Love the new look....now that I see it :)

Lori Craig said...

Holy Moly!!! I LOVE it!

StampinCathy said...

Love this new UNITY look! All the DT pics looks just fabulous! All the changes are so inspiring and I just hope I can keep up with it. Older peeps or should I say aged (like wine)peeps are slower to adapted. LOL

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE the new look, Angela! Can't wait to see what Unity has in store for all of us! :D

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Oh my goodness! It's BEAUTIFUL! I love it! And I love all the tabs. And I love YOU, Angela! :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Angela, I love it! So fresh and Happy!
I hope all that you have accomplished gives you a Warm, Happy feeling!!
Can't wait to see what else it coming, Unity is always my morning stop to see what is new....NONE of you ever disappoint!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Wow! I just love it!! The is amazing. I just love you guys. You are always keeping it fresh and new! You are amazing!

Tanis said...

LOVE This new look :)
So fun!
And SO much to check out!!!

Angie Blom said...

WOO HOOO!!! It looks Amazing.. love the new look!!

marilyn said...

LOVE the new look!!! and yes, I think all the people associated with Unity are amazing!

Cheri Howard said...

Love the new look, Angela!

Tiff said...

The new blog looks fab Angela! Change is good and I heart your mission to help women! That's what I strive to do with all my volunteerism :) Look forward to more big news!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE the new blog :)

Julie Campbell said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Is this cute, or what?!? I LOVE love LOVE it!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

WoW! This sounds just awesome! I love the new blog and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that come with it! Thanks for ALL your hard work and everything you do to keep our stamping family inspired!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

yep-- I LOVE the new style:) Unity ROCKS:)

BonnieRose said...

love it all Angela.. I apologize for letting the cat outta the bag a bit early on the forums.. I'm just thrilled for you... the blog is looking so fab.. so UNITY! SO HAPPY TO BE BACK AND PART OF ALL THIS EXCITEMENT.. I sure missed it!

Latisha said...

WOW!
The new blog looks fantastic!!
It is awesome.

Heather said...

Uber Classy & Chic! LOVE the new look! Fits the look and feel of the company and the owner herself! LOVE it!

StacyC said...

Loving the new look... Can't wait to see what all evolves... How fun!!!

dclouser said...

Congrats on the new blog! LOVE it! You really DO know women and just how to please us. Can't wait to check everything out.

Kelly Landers said...

OH your new blog is amazing!! I just love the fresh clean and bright look!! I love that the DT members hav faces with their names and that we can see the stamp designers too!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Veronica is amazing!! Because of you guys I already had her redo my blog too!! It's all fabulous!!

Well I have to go click on some links! Just wanted to say hooray!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Just finished checking out all the talent! I can't wait for my set to arrive!!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Awesome Angela! Love the look and can't wait to explore all the new options!

lynn said...

love this fresh, new look, angela! (love the music, too!)

sheryl s said...

loved the old blog but love love love the new one!

congratulations! it's wonderful and fun and happy. you guys rock... plain and simple.

Kim Marie said...

one word:
PHENOMENAL:
phe·nom·e·nal [fi-nom-uh-nl]
-adjective;highly extraordinary or prodigious; exceptional

No kidding!
Kim Marie

Carla aka scrappypug said...

whoohoo! Love the new fresh stuff! Unity is amazing!

Rebecca said...

New blog looks great! :)

KmoRakefet said...

GOOD for YOU (and for us) NICE change THAK YOU !!!

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!! Angela, I love this new look-fabulous and so fresh and new, soooo UNITY!

Pamela said...

LOVE the new look!!! Fantastic job ladies! :)

מימס mimms said...

congrats on the fresh "outfit"
it's so cute and UNITY!

Suz said...

Looks great Angela! I know from making changes on my own blog it's a lot of work but pays off in the end... I could do without the tunes though - I sometimes can't sleep & will boot the netbook in bed forgetting the volume & then suddenly there is music blasting... busted lol

Shannah said...

LOVE the new Blog look Angela! Thank you all for your wonderful Unity Inspiration - I LOVE knowing that each day there will be a little thoughtful quote... or a giggle... or a fabulous creation... in my email inbox. Thank you!! Hope you ALL have a wonderful day!!
Shannah xox

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close