Monday, February 1, 2010

It is the FIRST! New Kit of the MONTH! a'la Lisa Hetrick

Here we are February 1, 2010 - Where do the days go, much less the YEARS?! 
Love this Kit of the Month!
ALL BY: Lisa Hetrick
That gal has got some FLAIR.
Love the "inside your card" sentiments!
They are perfect to stamp inside - and I am ALWAYS hearing that people want MORE, MORE, MORE of these types of stamps.
"May you LIVE a LONG life full of gladness and health"
Hooray Lisa!
I thought the more masculine stamps geared around DADS was amazing.
We all WANT more of these types of stamps and Lisa has made it easy for us to create away for those special men in our lives.

So introducing - Nothing BUT BLUE Skies for all you crafty Kit of the Month Ladies!
I hope you LOVE it as much as all of us here at Unity!




What?! 
You aren't a Kit of the Month Member?!
Are you KIDDING ME?
DO YOU SEE all these stamps for only $26?!
FULL - 8.25 X 11 sheet of pre-cut, deeply etched, red rubber mounted on CLING foam to be used with ANY acrylic block.
You should CLICK HERE to sign up TODAY! 



On another Note. 

My son is so amazing.
He has the biggest heart of anybody I have ever met.
He is thoughtful.
He is smart.
He is wise.
He is so many things and if you allow me to tell you all of them this blog post will be typed well into next year. 
So I will stop there and just say 
I adore him in every single way

Nicholas Magnuson {love this kid}

....so why am I bragging up my oldest child, you ask?!



Because THIS is what he made ME!
Isn't it the BEST!
It took HOURS and HOURS and HOURS....
all for his mama - and an "A" in his class, of course.
Don't you just LOVE it! 
 I just can't bring myself to CUT and EAT IT! 

So send some loving energy toward this boy.  
He deserves it.
All that hard work. 
Just for all the peeps at Unity Stamp! 
Hooray, Nic!

22 comments:

Chrissy said...

LOVE this kit!

Heather said...

Super fun kit! Not the images we saw at CHA, but still lovely!

Monica said...

Oh my goodness, I think this is my most favorite KOTM yet! Love all the images and the great quotes for masculine cards.
What a sweet gift from your son Angela!

Gwen said...

February Kit looks amazing!! Can't wait to get it in my hands! Great sentiments and love the DAD stuff! Awesome cake, great guy to do that for all you there!

Marcy H. said...

Love the new Kit!! Awesome cake Nic made you!! Such talent!!

Kelly Landers said...

If apples don't fall far from the tree than of course Nic is amazing!! Look at his parents!! How sweet he is for making that cake for you!! Tell him other mother's know what a truly special gift that was for you!! Hugs to you and your wonderful family Angela!

JenMarie said...

LOVE this kit!!
AMAZING cake! WOW Nic!

Thought of you today Angela, was in the Wendy's drive thru... looked up and a hotel had changed it's name: Magnuson Hotes Atlanta.

Ilina Crouse said...

OMG I love this kit. I am so glad I am subscriber :D I wouldn't want to miss this one. THANK YOU!

Kristy Young said...

WOW WOW this cake is amazing!! Lovin the new kit too!
Kristy x

Angie Blom said...

You have one amazing son there Angela!! what an artist.. and with frosting too!! just amazing.. it does look delicious!! As for that kit...FANTASTIC!!! Lisa you are a genious.. I love all those images.. it is so nice to be a KOM member!!

Robynccgirl said...

Wow! Great cake Nic! I've made a few cakes myself and know how much work he put into this! Great job!

Martha said...

oh I love the kit!!!
and wow, what talent ;)
that is so koool

Candace H said...

Wow Wow Wow, look at that CAKE! And that KIT! What a GREAT day at the Unity blog!

marilyn said...

What a wonderful son!!! Love that cake... and the new kit of the month!!

Jen said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I love the new kit...Lisa is awesome! Angela, your son is amazing and that is so thoughtful of him to make that cake for you...talk about having such a sweet son! You and Chris have done 'good' with your children!

lynn said...

that kid rocks! how wonderful is that cake!

love the new kit-lisa rocks, too!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, the cake rocks... he must have the patience of a saint for creating such a beautiful cake!
Luv Feb kit.... the quotes make a perfect sentiment, not just outside but also inside the card too! Fab!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH wow--saw this on FB...but didn't read it correctly! I love how creative he is! LOVE IT! So talented!! Talented and handsome:}

Leah the Orange said...

OMG, angela, your son is the BOMB! what an amazing job he did on the cake! :) i'd have had a hard time cutting into that masterpiece, too!

Eva said...

Awwww....you have managed to clone your personality in Nic, that is so apparent my sweet and beautiful Angela!!!! Be proud of him, he is amazing indeed and WOW, look at what he made for you!!!! Give him big hugs from me, too!!

AND this kit is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I am SO in LOVE!!!!! Can't wait to get it and ink it up!!! The sentiments are so me and the images are gorgeous, too!!! Hugs, Eva

Tracy said...

Wow! What an amazing cake and how amazing is Nic to make that for you...shows not only his creative side but his love and appreciation for what you do! Great kiddo you have there.

BTW - love the Feb kit, can't wait to play.

Janique de Suisse said...

I LOVE this kit !!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close