Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DT Tuesday.....It's ME!

Me as in JIMMI :D

Hi there world...........how's your Tuesday going?
How's mine, you ask? Oh, thanks...it's going pretty well, was late for work because of a doggie accident, then a favorite song of mine (lollipop by lil wayne) came on when I pulled up to work so I thought "heck, I'm late already, might as well listen to it before I go in...", so I did and no one even noticed I was a little behind this morning ;) I'm sly like that.....and my work is SO laid back, I suppose I'd have to be 30 minutes or more late for them to notice not just a little 5 minutes...OK sorry for the play by play of my day so far, I'm thinking that's not what you came here for!

I made a little card for y'all last night with a little help from a friend. You know, that's the BEST thing Unity has given me, the BEST friends in the world! What would I have done if I didn't have sweet Maren last night to bug and talk to about what kind of card I would make for today??? I can tell you what, you'd be looking at a blank page right now 'cause I really needed my friend to send me some mojo and inspiration. I'm SO lucky!

OK, sorry, I took a detour again...I promise I'll stop that!

Here's that card I was talking about:

What do you think? Rachel (my daughter) said it looks like a *tree full of Valentine gumballs* and I kind of agree with her! She was also listening to the Rolling Stones in her room so that's where a little of the retro/funkiness came from for this card ;) It was an inspiring evening!

I used the FUN kit Lovely Bits and Baubles:


(I have another card using this kit on my blog, if you'd like to see it!)

I want to leave you with some thoughts that come straight from MY heart:

Love,
Jimmi

8 comments:

Eva said...

Awwww...Jimmi....your card is BEAUTIFUL and so inspiring...I agree, it does look like a tree full of Valentine gumballs...it is PERFECT!!! I also love your quotes...so much meaning to them. And I love you just the way you are, don't ever change!!!! :)

BonnieRose said...

Jimmi.. your card is fab.. and u know we all love u just the way you are.. we all love you... seriously.. and hey, we all have our days... no one is perfect ALL THE TIME.. oh wait, that would be Angela.. bwahahaha! No just kidding! U are great.. xo

Maren said...

Love it!!!! AND YOU!! :) Sending you big hugs on this crazy Tuesday. :)

Emily said...

Love your card and quotes Jimmi, thanks for sharing them with us x

Basement Stamper said...

Jimmi: Great card, love the colors you used on the craft paper!

Hope you have a great day!

liannallama said...

oh, you have got to be the cutest thing ever! Glad you got the inspiration for such a great card! I love your little word-arts--I think they would make some great STAMPS (hint, hint!!)

Scrapycandy said...

You are soooo cute! Love your postings!

Brooke said...

you ROCK Jimmi. i love ya!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close