Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DT Tuesday

Hey Everyone! Jen Buck here. :) Hope you are all doing well and that you had a wonderful Valentines day! We are trying not to freeze here! It's so cold and I cannot believe how much snow we have! The kids are loving it!

It's my day to share some Unity projects with you. I have two for you today. One is actually using Ippity. Hope you like them! :)

This one uses this months KOTM.....one of my favs! ;) They get better each month! Seriously! I really get so excited to see what Ang has in store for us each month. It's like Christmas!


The next one I used one of the Ippity sets for. I love this set as well. Yeah, it's a love fest! I can't help it! Unity has such AMAZING images!

That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


11 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Loved the cards JenBuck! I missed you at CHA, but mark 4/23 on your calendar. I'm coming to Indy, girl! Hugs!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Simply adorable!! Amazing cards as usual from you sweetie

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE these Jen...especially the {ippity} one ;)

Kelly Landers said...

Oh Jen I just love both of your cards!!

BonnieRose said...

They are both beautiful... wow! Love your creations!

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful Cards!!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Stunning cards! Great colors and love all the details on both of them. Love your creative style!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh so pretty---love both cards:) TFS!

NoraAnne said...

They are both beautiful! I love what you did with that ippity set!!

Jen said...

So so pretty Jennifer! The colorful papers makes these stamp images 'pop'!

Jennine Chambers said...

Love the cards!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close