Design Team Tuesday- Kimber McGray

I'm up this week as the Design Team feature. When trying to figure out what I wanted to make this week I couldn't resist using one of my new favorite kits, It's Your Day! With all the cards I've been making lately, I have noticed that I am ALWAYS out of Thank you cards and Birthday cards. No more! Now that I have this set I am making them like crazy to have on hand.
A simple trifold card to start. Add some stamping and a strip of patterned paper. Beware of coloring with Copics though. Ugh. I should have known better but, I love them so much. They do bleed through the back of the paper. Oh well.
More stamping and then a fun polka dot chipboard exclamation point for emphasis.
Once I realized my coloring problem, I got wise stamped and colored on scrap paper then cut out the numbers and the cake. Simply adhered them with foam adhesive squares.

Love this card so much. It's going to be hard to give it away. :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company-It's Your Life set
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Ink: Momento
Markers: Copic
Punch: Stampin' UP!
Foam Adhesive: 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares

Hope you have a good one!
-kimber


{Ippity}
{Ippity}

Labels: