Nope it is not a mistake....It's the SAME DANG SALE! :)


Of course the week got away from me!

Would you expect ANY DIFFERENT?! 
So here I am at 12 midnight writing my blog post thinking 
"Wow. I REALLY need to go to bed"
However...I feel like a little girl anticipating something FABULOUS....

I am giddy and all crazy happy inside!

I haven't felt this for literally 6 months.
The fog has lifted, people!  

I am thinking about seeing all the peeps I love and ONLY get to see in 6 month blocks. 
Amazing Women - EVERY single one of them.
My design team.
My customers.
Lovely people in the "industry"
My Splitcoast SWEETIES
SO MANY People that I ADORE!
--------------------------------
NOT TO MENTION...
The amazing women that HAVE BEEN IN MY life forever, feel like we are close friends and have NEVER seen face to face.  
SOON I will get to hug ALL of them!
Including...
NEW Unity DESIGN TEAM MEMBER 

 I feel so HAPPY about welcoming
 
Jessica Diedrich 

to the UNITY FAMILY!
She is amazing in her craft and her HEART is BEAUTIFUL!
I love that.
She will fit right in!
So take a PEEK at her BLOG and wish her a HUGE WELCOME!
...and 
BE SURE TO VISIT the ENTIRE Unity Design Team!


HOORAY!
I love life!
-------------------------------
So here we go.
With the Thursday Sale!

I told Eryn that I wanted to run a sale, but there was NO TIME to bring it together wonderfully.
....and BROOKE pipes up - "Why don't you just run the same DANG SALE as last week?"
So we went with it!
HA!
We are RUNNING the SAME DANG SALE, ladies!

So if you didn't get the things you wanted LAST WEEK - HERE is one more CHANCE!
See the details below.

HERE IT IS!
Same post as last week, Same Sales!


ALL PAST
Kit of the Months are ON SALE for the wee little price of $30
Time to STOCK UP!

There are a million and one - (well not really - but what seems like) EXCLUSIVE STAMPS in these kits!
The projects that are done with these kits are SO AMAZING!

On Splitcoast Stampers - the #1 Stamping Site on the Internet Unity has OVER 500 Pages of projects completed with Unity Stamps.

CLICK HERE to take a peek!

ALSO - We haven't had a GARAGE SALE for AWHILE!
Let's DO IT!
Doors are OPEN!
Check out the LOW, LOW Prices on these Exclusive Unity Stamp Kits
LIMITED TIME!

Birdie Inspiration
Mix up of Cuteness
Growing in Unity
Pixie Lane
Something Within
Cuter than Most!
(Great for Kids Valentines!)
Feel the Joy
Folk Inspired
Confession: i love unity
Bevy of Butterflies

SHOP AWAY Dear Crafty Ones!!!
There are FABULOUS DEALS!
Stock your Cratfy Room with your Unity Goodness!

Oh....and here is a little sneaky peeky and YOUR CHANCE to have some Unity Winter CHA Goodness.
How FUN IS THIS!
Could I be ANY CUTER?!
ARTIST: Tanis Giesbrecht did this Unity Kit
Brooke Named It "Could I be ANY Cuter?!"
and Graphic Artist: Cassie Medema put the shirt together
Group EFFORT amazing results.
LOVE IT!
They are ONLY AVAILABLE on the Unity Blog for a limited time through Paypal as we are NOT ADDING them to the Unity Website.






FRONT of the T-Shirt
COULD IT BE ANY CUTER?!
NOPE!


Back of the Unity Winter CHA T-Shirt
LOVE THESE!
Hooray!








<> <>
Could I BE any CUTER?!












Get them while they last!  Limited Quantities!
Please note - these will NOT SHIP until January 25, 2010

----------------------------------------
There.

Done.

To.

Bed.

I.

Go.

See. 

You.

Soon.

Hugs.

Love.


ALL that loveliness.