Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Hey everyone!

Guess what? It snowed in SE VA yesterday! Holy cow, right? This just does not happen...I think I need to move farther South to avoid the next snowstorm...I'm not a fan!
The dogs love it though ;D
And my sweet babies are 2 of my favorite things in the world!














My bestie Sherry pointed this gorgeous card out to me and I'm so happy she did, it's beautiful and by SCSer briarthyme

















This paper pad from Basic Grey is a MUST HAVE! It's full of patterned Kraft colored paper...amazing:














I love this adorable owl card by SCSer DonnaMaria, just look at that owls face:



















Ok, this is really bad but I got these new Oakley sunglasses late Summer (August maybe) and kind of forgot all about them but now I totally LOVE them again, it's like getting new sunglasses without paying for them...just forgetting about them, oops! They are coming in very handy today with this glaring snow all around me:

















Here is a fabulous little tutorial for a perfect Valenitine's treat bag by Beate using another owl stamp...I must be in an owl mood this week cause they are really catching my eye:



















Ok, now I have to go and get to the Mall or something! I didn't get to shop at all in CA...a whole week without buying anything but food or water...TORTURE!

Have a FUN day!!!

Jimmi