Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday! {a little late}

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late, the SCS gallery was down so I couldn't get to my favorite cards but it's up so we are back in business!

I am such a sucker for Valentine's Day cards so lets start with some cards all about LOVE!

This card by Kelly (My Front Porch) is SO pretty! Love all the details and embellishments:


This card by Michelle (mla1111) is so clean and simple and pretty!



And this card by Stephanie (handmadebysm) is SO sweet and soft, you have to love it!

Ok, now I'll show you my very favorite thing about Valentine's Day, well the whole season from Christmas to Valentine's Day:That pretty much says it ALL for me.................I have already eaten my fare share...it does not help that I work for a company that gets boxes of these sent to us from Hershey...straight off the production line....it spoils you and there is no way I can eat the ones from the store, they just aren't fresh enough....good thing the Easter egg ones come out right behind these ;) lol!

Here is a gorgeous card that caught my eye by Kelly Alvarez (lawnfawncards). Don't you LOVE it? The colors and the simplicity...
There is a certain fashion item I am loving.........gray jeans! I have had a pair for oh, about, 5 months and hadn't worn them yet but I was inspired by the latest People magazine that said put away the blue jeans and bring out the gray! SO I did and felt pretty sassy in them, too ;)

Ok, now I have GOT to go to the grocery store....exciting huh? I hope you are having a GREAT weekend and if you are off tomorrow then have a great day then, too...me...I'll be at work, darn ;)

JIMMI

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown

8 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow.... I got home and checked my email to find out one of my cards is on the Unity blog! What an awesome surprise! Thanks so much for liking my card! Ha!! :) I am honored!! My day just got a lot better!! :) Thanks again!

Jen said...

Let's hear it for the peanut butter cups in whatever shape they come in...yes, I eat them all too! Those are fabulous cards, and I never saw that saying about the chubby toddler...I luv it!!! Thanks Jimmi!

Orli said...

I love the first card !
thank you for the ideas
Orli

~kelly marie~ said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my card! I am SO honored. The other cards are so amazing!! I just love them all.

Thank you so much again!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

Thank you for featuring my card on the blog!! I always look forward to your Sunday faves post & was so surprised and honored to see my card. It made my day. :) I love making cards for Valentines Day, they are so much fun. All of the other featured cards are so beautiful.
I LOVE those Reese's peanut butter hearts... I wish I could try one right off the production line...You sure are lucky! I agree, we do need a new representation of Valentines Day, cupid just doesnt cut it. Thanks again!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!! Thanks so much Jimmi for freaturing my card it made my day,week,month!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn!

What a great BLOG! A bit of this a bit of that and then Reese's, I just bought my first pack of Reese's Pieces in about 10 years. Any shape, frozen or not....YUM!

I LOVE the VW card. It looks almost like a poster for a teen-ager's bedroom! I'd like it in mine, and I'm 44! LOL

Oh, and I love my grey jeans! (About a year now.) They go with so many colors, and if you don't have a shirt to match you can just color it with copics, right? However, I just bought my first pair of BLUE jeans in about 5 years--yesterday! LOL

Thanks for the great work to look at. I try to keep my eyes from turning from dark brown to bright green!

In His Love,
Traci S.
(SCS)

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn!

What a great BLOG! A bit of this a bit of that and then Reese's, I just bought my first pack of Reese's Pieces in about 10 years. Any shape, frozen or not....YUM!

I LOVE the VW card. It looks almost like a poster for a teen-ager's bedroom! I'd like it in mine, and I'm 44! LOL

Oh, and I love my grey jeans! (About a year now.) They go with so many colors, and if you don't have a shirt to match you can just color it with copics, right? However, I just bought my first pair of BLUE jeans in about 5 years--yesterday! LOL

Thanks for the great work to look at. I try to keep my eyes from turning from dark brown to bright green!

In His Love,
Traci S.
(SCS)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close