Jimmi's Favorite Things of the 1st Sunday of 2010!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
2010 has been interesting so far....my car broke down, that stunk...but it will be fixed tomorrow so it's all good, right? Cars breaking down is NOT one of my favorite things, just wanted to get that out of the way, lol.....

Today's post will be mostly about the CARDS of the past week, I really think that some of you pulled out the stops and went out with a BANG with your cards so let's check them out!

Maren posted a card from ALL of the Kit's of the Month on her blog, AWESOME! Yeah, when I see her in a few weeks I am totally calling her a show-off, LOL!!!

Shemaine at Scraptastic
's card is using one of my favorite papers and favorite colors and all the details are so FUN and FAb....seems that she made this card just for little ole me ;)

My favorite thing right now and probably for a LONG time is my Pandora bracelet...I just ADORE it! I also never imagined about 2 years ago when I got it that it would ever be full of beads but it almost is! Thanks to Christmas presents from mom and sis :D
(This is not mine, mine is much more of a hodge podge of beads, no rhyme or reason other than that each one was a special gift from a special person!!!)

My favorite charm though on my whole bracelet is the football one from my nephew:

Jess at My Sanity Depends On Stamping made this care that is so soft and pretty to look at, the Kraft, the colors, the pearls are all perfect!

Julie at Paper and Such's card is so simple and clean it makes me SMILE. I love the colors, the buttons, everything:
My VERY favorite thing about January is the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale...oh my heavens..................it can't be beat :)
It started in store yesterday but I haven't been yet...something about that broken down car I mentioned earlier....but maybe since Rachel wants to go to see Sherlock Holmes today I can hitch a ride to the Mall and check it out with my gift certificate I got for Christmas!

This card by Megan Lock of Megan Lock Designs is SO pretty! Have I told y'all that Valentine's Day cards are my favorite cards? I LOVE them, so send me a ton, just kidding, LOL!!!


Alrighty, gotta go and see if I can hitch a ride to that Semi-Annual sale.....hehe....

I hope you have a wonderful week full of tons of stamping and inspiring moments!

Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Jimmi