It's Your Day!!!

Hey everyone! This is Julie posting today! Most of the girls are still living it up in sunny California... so I get the privilege of hanging with all of my blog buddies. One of my favorite soon-to-be-released stamp sets from Unity is called 'It's Your Day'. It's available now for wholesale ONLY purchases... but after CHA, you'll be able to snatch one up for yourself!

I LOVE this set because it's perfect for creating whimsical birthday cards & scrapbook pages. The numbers are really versatile & super duper CUTE! I could see them used for calendars or school projects too.


Here's a card I made using one of the adorable sentiments in the set. I'm always needing birthday cards - especially kids' cards.And... in true Unity style, I wanted to leave you with some cute birthday quotes from kids:

"Tomorrow we can eat broccoli, but today is for ICE CREAM!" -- Mallory Hobson, age 9

"It's fun to grow up because TV and cookies stop being bad for you." -- Hannah Cheatem, age 8

"Happy Birthday! How many fingers are you?" -- Shane O'Donnell, age 4

"Don't try the cake. Go for the icing." -- Liam Holland, age 8

"One birthday is worth ten normal days." -- Hassan Jeng, age 9