Guess who got Kraft-y this weekend?

Haha...I did :)  And it felt GOOD to be with my stamps!  Now that the holidays have wound down it was nice just to spend a quiet weekend at home, playing a bunch with my kiddos while they're still soaking up the last few days of Christmas break, and I did manage to get in some stamping time...YAY!

I was out of Kraft paper for the LONGEST time...I finally got more the other day and well, haha, one card became FOUR, all using Kraft paper!

I am SO loving the January Kit, are you guys enjoying the previews?  I hope so!  If you've been busy this weekend and haven't gotten the chance to check, you can now view the entire Kit on the UNITY website, along with the Scrapbooking kit as well!   Some FABULOUS new rubbah coming your way!

Check it out:



One of my favorite parts about this kit is the "Plant a seed of"...verse that comes with interchangeable words.  You may have seen this second on my blog already on Thursday's blog hop, but I just think that the sentiment, "Plant a seed of kindness" is the sweetest!


I really adore the different things you can do, too with the VERY cute flower in the kit.   I got on a button kick this weekend too, so when a whole box of 'em arrived at my door I broke some out and had a BLAST creating with it!



Another technique you guys PROBABLY have a hunch I'm in love with these days if you've been to my blog lately?  RIBBON PLEATING.   JOY!  I don't know WHY I'm so addicted to this new (to me) technique but it makes me insanely happy and I hope you guys don't get sick of it, HA!



You may have seen this last card on my blog, too over the weekend, but I thought I'd show it here too.  On a totally clean and simple card a little bit of ribbon really gave it that extra..'somthin' ;)

What different techniques are YOU guys into at the moment?  We'd love to hear!  Thank you SO much for spending your Monday with me-I am LOVING hanging with you guys and will see you back very soon!   Have a WONDERFUL day!

Jessica
xoxo