DT Tuesday: Amber Hight

Hello chickies and peeps! Amber here! How is everyone doing on this beeeeautiful evening? Well, I know it's not evening for you in the states, but here in Okinawa, it's a COOOOOLD winter night (Okay, so it's only like 55 but still...that's dang cold for these parts!)
I'm here to bring you a couple fun projects I came up with using some NEW UNITY! I hope you got in on some of the new CHA releases during the shop hop this past December! There are some FAB-U-LOUS kits coming out at CHA! I made a card using Tree-mendous Love and Lollipop Tree You and Me!
First up: Lollipop Tree You and Me!
How much do you love those owls? I love them lots:) I also love the Green Stack by DCWV! It has super sweet woodland creatures in it and I thought it was perfect for these stamps:) The swirl and tab are also from that stack.



Next up: Tree-mendous Love (Get your sunglasses on, it's a bright one!)
Mmmmm...love that New Leaf (PTI) paper! Isn't it such a beautiful green??? It reminds me of Okinawa! Know what else I love? That TREE! How awesome is it? And the sentiment is so fun too! I used my embossed scallops edge punch (EK Success) for the patterned paper (Origins by Basic Grey), I think it's fun cause it almost looks like little hills! The bird/branch punch are by SU!

Did you know that Martha Pineda is hostessing Growing In Unity this week? If not, you totally need to head over to her blog, Creating is Fun! Isn't her blog title so true?:) I love her projects this week and I know you will too! Go leave the sweetie some love!!

Well thanks for listening to me ramble, I do so enjoy it;) Have a fantastic week!