COULD I be any CUTER???

Heehee...I'm not sure about me, but this BRAND NEW STAMP SET and CHA Release from UNITY sure is CUUUUTE!

It's Jessica here and as you read this I will be hanging with my UNITY PEEPS at CHA!  I am SO, SO excited about being able to meet these beautiful and wonderful women in person...and the awesome Unity guys who do so much behind the scenes stuff too!   This group has SO much heart....I am in awe that I'm a part of it....


That being said, I am even MORE thrilled to be going to CHA and meeting them as a permanent member of the UNITY DT! I still can't believe it after Ang's announcement on Thursday and am just so BEYOND thrilled.  Thanks to all of your for your enthusiasm and support.  I LOVE writing to the blog and although I'll miss you on Monday's as Guest DT I will DEFINITELY be back to pop in on my day and say...

"HELLO FRIEND"....just like this card!

Isn't this stamp set the CUTEST?  I LOVE the tree, the fun butterfly of course, but the totally cute and whimsical fonts in this set make it a TOTAL everyday winner in my book!  It's so perfect to use for so many occasions!


Be sure to check out the blog ALL week for updates from CHA and all of our crazy follies, more samples from the DT with BRAND NEW CHA RELEASES and for a SUPER fun-filled week with all of us....we {heart} you guys and don't think YOU could be ANY cuter ;)

xoxo
Jess :)