Unity Guest Designer Kelly Landers


I love this image by Lindsay Spencer.
I said something awhile back about bottling up HAPPINESS and being able to tap into it whenever we so choose.  Lindsay took that one step further and created a stamp with that idea.  I loved it so much that I put it into the November Kit of the Month!

Then, KELLY, took it ONE STEP further and MADE a Jar of Happiness.
I love it!
It is full of Inspirational Quotes - of which WE KNOW makes people HAPPY! :)
You are going to WANT to take a peek at Kelly's Blog Today!
She has some more insight into her project.  Personally I think this would be a GREAT GIFT! 
I may need to get busy making some of THESE!






I will not be making {ippity} updates on the Unity Blog after this week.


PLEASE BE SURE to CLICK HERE to follow the {ippity} blog!
You are going to want to keep up on it as we GROW, and GROW and GROW! 


It was a delightful weekend.
Sawyer and I hung out.
love that little guy.
---------------------
The older boys went hunting.
nothin'.  dang.