NEW Month! NEW Guest Designer! Welcome to Kelly Landers!

Happy Monday!
A Swashbuckler, An Eskimo and GINGER!
Had a TON of fun on Halloween Night!
A Little Craziness...A LOT of Laughs....Good Times!



A HUGE Welcome to Kelly Landers!
Unity's Guest Designer for November.
We are EXTREMELY Excited to welcome Kelly!
What a BRILLIANTLY Talented woman... and SO VERY SWEET.
I met her in person at CHA Summer...and she is exactly as I had imagined her to be.
She has a comforting way about her that really puts a person at ease.
LOOKING forward to a great MONTH AHEAD!
Thanks, Kelly for being willing to represent Unity all week long!

Be sure to PAY KELLY A VISIT TODAY!
She has MORE Unity on her BLOG that she is sharing!

My Bucket Overfloweth....

----------------------------

In other NEWS...
It was a weekend.
Wow.
Without going into TOO much detail - I will just say this.
I was DOWN for the COUNT yesterday!
Tired.
...and GUESS what I FORGOT TO DO!

GIVE YOU LIST of the Lovely Unity Design Team Members that posted completed projects of the Kit of the Month!


I am HOPING that you take a moment today to pay each of them a visit.
I have LISTED the LINKS to the KIT OF THE MONTH Project on Each Blog.
They are BRILLIANT and WONDERFUL!

Spread some Monday Morning Sunshine into your lives and BE INSPIRED.
Take a peek at the LIST BELOW!

Christi Snow
Natalie Dever
Wendy Chang

Check them out!

Enjoy your Monday.

Whoops.
Can't go away without a little Inspiration:

The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.
~Aristotle

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
~Elisabeth Foley

If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort.
~Adabella Radici