Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving - Some BLACK FRIDAY LOVE....

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every single one of my lovely Unity Customers!
You are all 100% appreciated - I am so grateful for the LOVE you show to Unity!

In celebration and THANKS - Enjoy the BLACK FRIDAY Specials we are offering!
Stock up on GIFTS, Blog Candy or ADD to your Unity Collection!



Click HERE for your UNITY Fun this BLACK FRIDAY SALE is the BEST!

ENJOY!
"No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope or fear;
But, grateful, take the good I find,
The best of now and here."

John Greenleaf Whittier 

5 comments:

Rona said...

you are 100% appreciated too :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Leah the Orange said...

i think i just peed my pants a little!

THANK YOU, UNITY! happy thanksgiving to ALL of you! :)

Orli said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

I just to say I enjoy your little sayings you post. They would make great stamps! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your staff.

Maren said...

Happy THANKSGIVING Unity! I just had to tell you, Angela, that is my FAVORTIE quote of all time. Hard to live by sometimes...but I always remind myself to live in the now. Thanks for the reminder today. :) Loves.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close