Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stampin' Store Kit FOUND HERE!


SOMEBODY at UNITY
is celebrating HER 30th Birthday!
TODAY!
She is in for a treat!
30's are the BEST!
No WAIT...
ERYN is the BEST!
I just love, love, love her.

She is accepting of EVERYONE.
She is light hearted and sweet.
She has a vibrant energy about her that makes you just plain HAPPY.
Her laugh is INTOXICATING.
She has zero expectations of her friendships - she just loves YOU for YOU.
She works SUPER HARD...and puts tons of effort into everything she does.
Eryn, I am SO appreciative of your friendship and your presence in my life.
THANK YOU for everything you do!
Love Ya!
HAPPY 30th Birthday Beautiful Woman!
Click on the banner above if you would like to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY yourself!
-----------------------------------
Starting TODAY
Every SECOND Saturday of the MONTH will be:
Stampin' Store Kit Saturday
********************
We will feature a BLOG HOP with all the Unity Design Team Members listed here:
Take a peek at all their blogs featuring
OCTOBER'S Stampin' Store Kit

ONCE AGAIN!
Because we LOVE GIVING things AWAY
There is BLOG CANDY chosen off ONE OF THESE GIRLS Blogs.
100 RANDOM Unity Stamps!
Grab Bag!
It's a mystery WHICH BLOG it will be chosen from so pay some love to each one of these lovely ladies!
Enjoy the HOP!

********************

The Stampin' Store Kit is SOLD ONLY IN STORES.
It is NOT available on the Unity Website.
You can CLICK HERE to find the stores that carry this adorable kit.





19 comments:

karen In Houston said...

Thanks for the blog hop it sure is fun, love this stamp set too.........

StampinCathy said...

This kit rocks. All the projects that the DT did was just amaZING and so inspiring. Another fabulous and fun kit. Thanks

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Just FYI . . . I can NEVER get on Maren's blog. NEVER! It just keeps loading and loading and loading. Everyone else? No problem.

Suz said...

Wow what a great kit!

I clicked on the banner but it just took me to the photo.... and since I'm not on my normal computer with my favorites saved I'll just leave my comment here...

Happy Birthday Eryn!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day

Kimme said...

Great set. I can't wait to get my hands on it. It looks like it is a Unity girls Birthday weekend with Eryn and Jimmi both celebrating! Happy Birthday girls!

Karen and Kyle said...

I can get on Maren's blog no problem. I loved everyone's projects. I did notice that Brooke and Kimber didn't post projects today. Does that mean they aren't part of the contest....or do I need to check back on them later? Awesome stamps this month! I especially love the birds and hearts.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the chance to win Angela (would you believe I don't have any Unity stamps yet?). Happy Weekend!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous projects....love the kit!!! Happy Birthday Eryn...hope you have an amazing day!!! and thank you for all you do to provide such fabulous customer service to us Unity Junkies!!!

JenniferCR said...

Such awesome ideas from all of the DT members this month! Loved the blog hop! =)

Eryn Hagen said...

awe, Angela you are way too sweet!! thanks for the SWEET & WONDERFUL words. When I first checked out the post today and saw my blog banner...I thought "oh my gosh, what did I do, somehow my blog banner got on Angela's blog post for today"...THEN I read on. Too funny! LOVE YA and thank YOU for everything!! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

BTW, the .blogspot is missing in Maren's link. I got there.

Mardell said...

Can't wait to see all the inspiration!

StacyC said...

Great blog hop... Full of fun inspiration!!

JPScraps said...

Had fun hopping. I got some much needed inspiration!
Happy Birthday Eryn!!

Charlene said...

What a generous giveaway!! Woohoo! I'm all commented up on all the blogs and ready to get stampin with my Oct Unity store kit!! :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Ohh, I love this set and Happy Birthday to sweet Eryn!

Mary said...

Enjoyed the blog hop today! And it was perfect timing, I went to a copic and card making class today taught by Heather and she used the kit and last months KOM! It was a fantastic class, she did such a great job! A lot of hard work was put into preparing for it and I very much appreciated that! I left my LSS with the Oct. store kit in my bag!! Perfect!
Have agreat weekend everyone!

Elaine said...

I loved the blog hop! It's been a long time since I've had time to do that, but I'm glad I did. I am totally in love with this stamp set now! The one image that I wasn't quite 'sold on' has now become my favorite image in the entire set!! :) Kudos on a great job!

Elaine

Katie said...

What amazing projects! Everyone rocked this kit and I can't wait to get mine! Thanks! Katie

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close