some thoughts some sneak peeks & 50% off weekend sale.

My playlist keeps changing.
Removing Songs.
Adding Songs.
It is always an interesting thing.
My life changes, my playlist alters.
As I listen to it - I feel inspired.

Music has that effect on people.
A little Sugarland, Alicia Keys, Pop Evil, and Nickelback, etc. is a lovely thing on Saturday Morning.

TODAY I have actually posted my PERSONAL playlist on THE UNITY BLOG.
What a rebel I am, Huh?

Crazy Mix - The songs VARY significantly - Some Sweet, Some Intense, Some Fun, Some Heartbreaking, Some Inspirational.

STORY of our LIVES!
Crazy Mix of Moments - Lovely, Intense, Fun, Heartbreaking and Inspirational Stories.
It's a beautiful thing.
Always Changing, Always Growing, Always moving forward.

There are times I ache for my past, there are times I can't WAIT for my future to evolve, but along the way I try to remember that NOW is what matters. We all know this, we are told over and over again to live in the moment.
Our hearts get in the way of letting this happen sometimes.

I think the word of the day is: CONTENT.
Have a dream for the future, Be grateful for the past, be CONTENT in the now.
Residing in this moment is exciting!
For real.
Think about it.
THIS MOMENT has never happened before!
Enjoy it.

-----------------------------
HEY! GUESS WHAT!
------------------------------
All weekend LONG!
50% off Selected Kits.
CLICK HERE to see the Kits on Sale!

----------------------------------------------

November Kit of the Month!
Surprise Sneak Peek.
This adorable Retro Typewriter Drawn By:
Tanis Giesbrecht





"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."

David Carradine



I KNOW, I know! I KNOW! I have posted this one a MILLION times....
I just have to do it again: IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES EVER!!!!

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."

Mary Jean Iron