IS IT Wednesday? WOW! What HAPPENED! EVA!!!I

Chris just walked in to inform me I haven't blogged since Saturday!
WHAT?!
Facebook has spoiled me.
It is SO EASY to just make a statement and DONE.
My blog posts require some serious THOUGHT!
I put on my ear phones, get inspired and start typing.
1/2 hour later....VOILA!

I have been like a little hermit working away on SO MUCH STUFF!!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Eva sent me this work of beauty on Sunday Night.

THANK YOU EVA!
It is Stunning!


Be sure to pay Eva a VISIT on her blog.
I am telling ya - she is SO CREATIVE.
Every single one of her projects has a soul, I swear.
Individuality.
Beauty.
Wow.
---------------------------------

GUESS WHAT!
Hip Hop Chat is going to exist again!
You have spoken. We have listened.
EVERY SINGLE THURSDAY we hope you will make Unity part of your day.
We missed all of you and want to have Unity be a place to meet up with your friends and have some COZY time. Build relationships. Have FUN.
So it's back.

Design Team Blog Hop
10:00 AM

Hip Hop Chat Thread
11:00 AM

Inspirational BINGO
3:00 PM

Central Time

Every Thursday.
Woot! Woot!

Plus.
Tomorrow.
I decided to have a FALL Garage Sale.
I may just have to have some WINTER ones as well.
Cause it is SO MUCH FUN to go pick projects out the my customers have made!
I LOVE THAT!
Look for the GARAGE SALE tomorrow!
HOORAY!

K.
I am off to lunch.
Pizza Day.
Tradition.
Yum.

A little PERSPECTIVE Inspiration for you.
I love these quotes, simple because PERSPECTIVE has the ability to CHANGE EVERYTHING!

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.
~Ivy Baker Priest

The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
~Henry Miller