Maren's AMAZING CHA Book. True Faces.


Maren Benedict

Maren....I love this girl.
She is one of the most delightful people I have ever met.
Caring. Considerate. Gentle....and FUN!

Her creativity is ENDLESS and I LOVE the book she made to capture the memories of this years Summer CHA.

Of course she captured the true essence of all of us.

Be sure to VISIT MAREN'S Blog today as well - there are EVEN MORE Pictures of this delightful little page flipper.








Eryn


Tommy T.

Me.


Michelle


Chris
Gus
This one cracks me up.

Broman

Brooke


I cannot even imagine the work that went into creating this book.
I LOVE IT!
One more thing I can't imagine is NOT having even ONE of these special people involved in Unity. Each one is an amazing addition to our company.
They are 100% amazing and I am so very excited that each and every single day I get to be a part of their lives.

Huge amount of appreciation goes out to Maren for tackling this project and putting the pictures into a project that will hold the memory forever!
You ROCK!

Off to get the day going.
NEW DAY. I love that.

OH!....Can't forget the quote that was just screaming at me this morning when I opened my email.

"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition."

Martha Washington
1732-1802, First American First Lady

INTERESTING Viewpoint....My disposition is going to try this today. :)


Now go visit MAREN on her blog!