Hip Hop Rewind!




It's Unity Rewind Day!


Some blasts from the Past showcased on ALL the Design Teams Blogs!


Including MINE! Can you BELIEVE IT!?
We have been taking late afternoons on Fridays to lay low here at Unity.


I am pushing away from the desk for a bit to CREATE!


It feels so good!


Last Friday I added about SIX new pages to the book that I am creating for the boys.


------------------------




This is ONE of the pages!


I will show another on my post at 11:00.


Stamps Used:
You + Me = Happy
Confessions
Enjoy Life Single





Story of this Photo:
Location:
Naples Beach, Florida
Recreation:
Castle Building
Frustration:
Sawyer did not lend an appropriate hand to the situation
Result:
Had you been looking at this situation from Ocean View - you would have seen a pouty lipped little 5 year old with his arms crossed tightly.

Love that boy on the right.
Sawyer.
He is my misfit.
I love him for that.
It is a beautiful thing.

One of my favorite quotes ever - I for sure wanted the boys to have it FOREVER!


This was February 2005. Sea World. Cried like a BABY at the "Believe" show with the whales. Literally.
The Ugly Cry.
It was embarassing.
It was a memorable and beautiful day.
So happy to have it in my mind forever.
NOTE: Look at LUKE. He is now 6'2" - what a difference 2 years makes!

--------------------------------
Today will be fun!
Start with Jimmi.
Inspriation with PAST STAMPS!
----------------------------------
I can't leave without a little something I found!
We are not creatures of circumstance, we are creators of circumstance.
Tuchy Palmieri

-----------------------------------
Beautiful Shemaine has written an article on Unity!
She works for the Los Angeles Scrapbooking Examiner and graciously asked to interview me.
Check it out!
CLICK HERE!
-------------------------------
Be sure to also take a peek at
www.myunityplace.com
Sweet Maren
has a video showing different ways to use background stamps!
You will LOVE it!
--------------------------------------

Come back at 11:00!
More Pages from my BOOK!
...and the SPECIALS FOR THE DAY!
It's a GONNA BE A GREAT SHOPPING WEEKEND!