DT Tuesday! Our Girl Wendy.

Wendy Chang.
With us from the beginning!
This talented lady serves as a stellar addition to the Unity Design Team.
I appreciate her fresh, unique creativity each and every single time I peek at her blog.
Brilliant.
Creative.
Insightful.
CLICK HERE to take a peek at her BLOG
She's Gone Crafty


Stamp from
"Everyday Adorable"
Wendy shared one of her favorite quotes for today!
------------------------------
“If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it, change your attitude.”
- maya angelou
-----------------------------

{love that maya!}
Don't ya think it's time to join the crowd?
We are all having so much fun with these kits!!
sign up!
-----------------------------------------

A very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my beautiful Mom.

She is beautiful.

She is loving.

She is faithful.

She is my mom.

She is my friend.

FOR all those qualities and so many more I love her.

mom

This is such a special photo.
You can see how much these two adore one another.
This is my mother with Nic, my oldest son.
I had Nic when I was just 19.
My mother stood by me.
Like a pillar of strength.
She stood close enough so I didn't feel alone and scared, yet far enough away that my son became my own.
How she did that still leaves me in awe.
unconditional love.
she has that.
As long as I live - I will never be able to THANK HER enough.
Big Hugs Mom.
The older I get,the more I see the power of that young woman,
my mother.
~ Sharon Olds