...Monday Afternoon Treat!

Lynn was so efficient at getting me some Stunning Projects to SHARE with all of you!
I want to share more of her LOVELY talents!
....and be SURE to CLICK HERE to take a peek at her BLOG.
Art-ThOl-OGiE



Felt with the Heart Card = 5” x 5” Card with Envelope
Supplies and Tools:
Unity Stamps: September KOTM 9 and US-203W Royal Chandelier; Imaginisce Scrapbook paper; Computer generated text and photos’ VersaFine Sepia ink; VersaFine Red Ink; Colorbox Chalk Ink; vintage pearl button; misc. chipboard bracket and 4 Petal Envelope Template from One Heart, One Mind.

Cards are not my specialty, but since the Unity Crew is AWESOME at making cards, I figured I better jump on the bandwagon.
This is one of my first attempts at it.
What I LOVE about a lot of the Unity Stamps is the fact that no matter what the stamp is, you can also use it as a background or fill-in stamp.
This project uses the COOL Royal Chandelier background stamp, but I also used the little tree stamp to stamp a background effect on the chipboard bracket.
....Another Fabulous Unity Project....
Hooray Lynn!

Slim Jim – 1.5” x 6” Card/Gift Card
Paper:
Brown Card Stock and scrap of 2-sided scrapbook paper
Supplies and Tools:
Unity Stamps, Sept. KOTM; VersaFine Red Ink; VersaFine Sepia Ink; Colorbox Chalk Ink; misc. brads; red hemp twine; circle punch; and Scor-pal.

This is a quick project that is lots of fun. I just engineered it “on the fly” one night when I needed a gift card to go on a package. I love this litte Unity Tree Stamp because I use it as a SWIRL or DOODLE to fill in open spaces on all kinds of projects.
INSTRUCTIONS via Lynn
To create one of this little “Slim Jims” just determine what size you want to make it; score the paper, fold and glue together to create the envelope. Next, cut your 2-sided scrapbook paper and embellish however you like. Then, determine what size “pull” tab you want. Create it using a circle punch and glue it at the top, to make the card easy to grab and pull out. Finally, stamp the front of the pull-card, and write your personal note on the back.

HERE’S THE BONUS TO THIS PROJECT:
The recipient can use it as a bookmark, if they are a reader!!


Thanks so much Lynn!
I am willing to bet your creations have promoted yet more creative thoughts from all the Unity Readers!
Create On!


Growing In Unity!
---------------------
Kelli Palmer
I am telling you...YOU have TO GO SEE this BLOG!
I love the energy!
She is amazing!
One look at the banner - says it all. F-U-N!
These people have figured life out!
http://vanpalmperk.blogspot.com/
i love it.
This quote says it ALL:
I love the story of the little girl who showed her teacher a picture she painted of a tree. The tree was purple. The teacher said, 'Sweetheart, I've never seen a purple tree, now have I?''Oh?' said the little girl. 'That's too bad.'"
Marianne Williamson
American Author and Lecturer
I hope today you go create YOUR purple tree!