Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DT Tuesday! Laura - the PATIENT one!

The CIRCLE SENTIMENTS say:
"Thinking of you today, Hope to see you soon!"
"Happy days are here again, Hope to see you soon!"

Laura has been very patient with me today.
My list was long as we are planning ahead for a big Hip Hop and Blog Hop this weekend!
Super Fun!
Here is her adorable and simply sweet card.
Made with the MARCH Kit of the Month.
Tanis drew the QUOTE and I am seeing it everywhere.
It is SO WONDERFUL!
(card supplies: stamps - Unity March KOM, patterned paper - GCD Studios, cardstock, ink - Close To My Heart, felt flower and rhinestone - Target Dollar Bin, colored pencils - Prismacolor)
She has more sweet inspiration to share!
Sorry I have to make my post short.
Book Reports.
Ads.
Emails.
Letters.
Planning.
So much to do - so little time!

Life is good - busy - but good!
Smiles!
Angela




5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

I LOVE the kites!! YAY for summer!
And GREAT card!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous card.

Love the sneak peek. >:0)

I sent you an email with an email address change (for the blog hop). Just wanted to mention it here in case you did not get it.

Have a super night, sweet Angela.

StampinCathy said...

Love the kites and sentiments. April KOTM is looking really fun.

Christi Snow said...

So much to comment on here...first of all, gorgeous card, Laura!! Just perfect!!!

Second, I LOVE this sentiment/quote's style from Tanis...PLEASE, I am begging for a whole kit in this style...it's awesome for cards!!! PLEASE!!!!

Third, OMG...how much do I love those little kites...so perfect for Spring!!!

Fourth, don't work too hard sweet lady. Enjoy a bit of Spring too!! smiles...

Renee' Dezember said...

SUPER super Card Laura!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close