WOW! Lee, Lee, Lee! Oh How I {heart} Lee!

Lee is a breath of fresh air.
A comic relief with her little "smilies"
A HUGE HELPING HAND....
and a wonderful Unity Forum Friend.
Lee is also brilliant at her craft!
Every single on of her projects catches my eye.
I can see her style from a mile away.
She has a creative flair that singles our her personality and flair.
I can't say enough about her brilliance and the fact I am sure glad that her and Unity
found one another.
These stamps are meant to be in her hands!
...A LITTLE FROM Lee herself!
Hi!!
Oh my gosh am I still ever on Cloud 9 with this amazing honor to be a Unity Showcase!!
I've now been stamping for 2 years and was addicted immediately!!
I'm a SAHM who homeschools our 2 teenagers.
DD just graduated HS and DS is 16.
We live in the gorgeous Colorado mountains and I'm just so incredibly blessed by my wonderful hubby and kids and special stamping friends!!!!
How did you find Unity Stamps?
I belong to the PIF (pay it forward) image swapping group here and I was invited to a Hip Hop a few weeks ago.....my PIF girls (especially JenMarie) knows how easily I'm enabled and I was hooked instantly!!! I'm embarrassed to say just how many Unity stamps and kits I already own!!!! LOL I seriously love the totally unique style of Unity and you know I love ALLLL the Unity Peeps!!!!
What is your favorite Kit?
Oh it has to be Butterfly Beauty!!! I do love so many of the stamps, but that kit is just breathtaking!!!!!
Do you have a fave color combo??
Ohhh Pink and Brown!!!! Pink and Bling are my trademark.....that was probably just stating the obvious, huh??!! LOL
What inspires you??
I'm easily inspired by just about everything......but I have to say my biggest inspiration is the beauty of God's creations that I'm so blessed to live among up close and personal!!!
Do you have a favorite quote?
Many!! LOL But one that has a lot of meaning to me right now is from Anne of Green Gables (LOVE her!!!):
"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."
It just helps remind me that there is always a new day and a new chance at everything!!!

What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting??
Oh I seriously must have the most eclectic taste in music EVER!!!! LOL Everything but actual Rap! Jazz, bluegrass, country, pop, classical, rock, hip hop, alternative, some metal, musicals.......but 80's are a special favorite as those were high school years for me!!!
Are you reading any books at the moment?
I just finished re-reading Pride & Prejudice and am currently addicted to any Foodie Mysteries!


Thank you so much, Lee for sharing your life and excitement for the craft!
Be sure to visit Lee on her BLOG!
Click HERE!
I think some of my favorite projects this far are posted on there today!
LEAVE HER SOME LUV - LuvLee Style Luv!
------------------------------------------------------

Unity Addicts Wednesday Challenge!
Welcome Back!


We're back! That's right folks the weekly challenges of the Unity Addicts has returned.
Let's get ready for Hip Hop Thursday with our first challenge of 2009.
Today's challenge comes from
Kim
SometimesLessIsMore
A card base (you can layer if you like), an image and/or sentiment, and one embellishment.
I'm a pretty simple, basic kind of gal and like those clean and simple type cards that are quick and easy to make."
CLICK HERE to participate!
...and to see all the wonderful creations reference the list of Unity Addicts Challenge on the left side of my blog!
These ladies ROCK!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ack!
Hip Hop Tomorrow!
Have you MISSED IT?!
We have a couple changes!
We will start the BLOG HOP at 10:00 am - Central
You will come HERE to see WHO to start WITH!
We will start HIP HOP at 11:00 am - Central
You will come HERE to see the SPECIALS at 11:00
We will also be playing a little game.
Visit SCS to choose some words!
Look for the thread WORD PICK in the morning to do so!

So, HOME i GO!
I found 16 more gray hairs on my head today.
I am going to get that taken care of next Tuesday.
It is my birthday and at 10:30 I will be "washing this grey right out of my hair."
36 years old.
How about that.
Most of the time I don't feel a day over well....35.
HA!
Older IS better.
I am not one to be told WHAT TO DO and pretty much by the time you are 36 people stop trying.
This is a great thing!
See you in the morning!
LOOKING FORWARD to some FUN!
Enjoy your evening!