New Scrapbooking Unity DT Member Chelsea Cook!

Chelsea, my new Unity Scrapbooking DT Gal!
When I look at this beautiful girls pages, I can feel her work.
She puts so much effort into every creation, and it is evident.
{Beyond evident}
These pages will be cherished for years and years to come.
The beauty of scrapbooking & crafting, don't you think?
My apologies for the late post.
{especially to Chelsea!}
Between making a NEW CATALOG and Running the boys from here to there, my day got away from me.
Look at this stunning page!
Breathtaking, Chelsea!




Through Her Eyes..
Journaling reads: " Through Her Eyes.. I am reminded of the beauty in so many things. (Haley @ 2 yrs. 1 mo.) 12-19-08
12x12 layout
Based on Unity Scrapbook Sketch USCSS1 over at Splitcoast Stampers
(sketch can be seen here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406234 )
Stamps Used:
Unity's Snowflake Serenade (embossed in white embossing powder), Sep and Nov KOTM (both journaling blocks).
Paper:
All October Afternoon "Good Cheer" as well as a piece of Basic Grey Wassail (background for Snowflake Serenade Stamp.
Alphas and dimensional snowflake:
October Afternoon Good Cheer
Other:
Distressed all the edges of the paper with the Making Memories Edger and Colorbox Chesnut Roan Chalk Ink. Used my sewing machine with white thread on a lot of the layout.



This girl has more than talent. I think we could call it a GIFT.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
I have stories to tell you girls...however it is getting late.
I want to get this posted!
There is MORE!
Click HERE to see!
Short and Sweet today!
More wonderful inspiration via Lee tomorrow!
I will try to get to it EARLIER!
Enjoy your evening!