Friday, December 26, 2008

What a DAY! Welcome NEW Unity DT Members!

Here it is!
This time as promised!
Joining my TWO CURRENT Design Team Members
Jennifer Buck
&
Jen Erickson
on the Unity Scrapbooking Design Team
WILL BE......
{Yikes this is so exciting...I AM SO NERVOUS, i don't even know why!}
{just me}
CLICK HERE to see more about Anne Marie Teo

{it is WHAT it is.....}
CLICK HERE to see more of Renee!



...and...
of course last but nowhere near least....
{all things through Christ}
CLICK HERE to see more about Chelsea!

Can I just say...
This was a very, very hard decision for all of us to make!
We pondered and pondered - as there is a phenomenal amount of talent that arrived to our inbox.
THANK YOU for taking the step forward to apply for my team.
Please know that if I could have a team of 100 I WOULD!
I appreciate each and every single one of you.
The girls we have picked will do an amazing Job!
I am very excited to see what transpires.
Keep in mind...Unity is growing, there will be so much opportunity in the future for Guest DT Spots as well as MORE DT Spots!
Brand New Unity Design Team Roster:
6 Fantastic Gals of Talent!
Welcome to Unity!

As Promised.
Sneak Peek of the January Kit of the Month!
{which is not even NAMED YET!}
Thanks to:
Lindsey, Lisa, Tanis, Amy, Jeanne, Tami for your contributions of Art!

January's Stamps are all SUPA BIG and ALL Un-mounted PreCut Red Rubber

Only 4 more days to sign up for the Unity Kit Club and get the December Kit of the Month at the Kit Club Price of
$24.00
CLICK HERE to join the hundreds of gals LOVING this Kit Club!

....and a HUGE THANKS
to
Natalie Dever
Patter Cross
Sara Henton
...it was so fun today to get some more bundles of goodies for the Unity Gang!
Natalie sent us Ho Ho's - so cute {they are nearly GONE by the way!}
Patter sent us some beautiful books {we all loved them!}
Sara MADE us some adorable necklaces {so, so pretty! THANK YOU!}
NOT TO MENTION...
All the beautiful CARDS that were sent.
Just today we opened 10 more STUNNING cards of well wishes.
THANK YOU!
You have all been so good to us this Holiday Season.


27 comments:

Shaela said...

congrats to the new team!! can't wait to see what they create. :) and I can't WAIT to see January's KOTM now!!!

Ravengirl said...

I think you have assembled a wonderful design team! Can't wait to see some of their new work! I just have to say when I was looking at the "sneak peek" (before I read about it), I thought the name for January's kit was "just for you...". I think it could work if you don't have a kit already with a similar name! :)

Lorie said...

Congratulations to the new DT members! I can't wait for January's KOTM! :o)

Maria Levine said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

Amber said...

Congrats ladies, sooo excited to have you join the team! Well deserved!

Lisa H. said...

very cool! congrats ladies! looking forward to seeing your work.

Amy said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies!!! What amazing talent...can't wait to see all your new creations...and can't wait to see the January kit!!!

Christi Snow said...

Oh wow! What a fantastic team you have chosen there...congratulations, girls!!! I cannot wait to be inspired by all of you!

ooooh, I wanna see more of the Jan kom...it looks like ANOTHER winner! smiles...

Olde Country Creations said...

Congratulations to all of the ladies!! You are all so deserving!

The Jan. kit looks great. Can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

StampinCathy said...

WoW now that is some talented stampers for UNITY's DT! Can't wait to see all the creative and super hip hoppin inspiring projects the DT team will come up with. Congrats to all of YOU!

Jennifer Buck said...

Huge welcome to all the new gals! You are all so very talented! I am so excited to be working with you! :) Angela! The new KOTM looks AMAZING! I cannot wait to have it in my hot little hands! :) hugs & :)

Cherie said...

Congrats to the new team.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

WooooHoooo!!!! Congrats to the TALENTED ladies!!!! Can't wait to see what's in store!! And what a fun little peek of the Jan kit!!

Jenn said...

What a wonderful DT! Can't wait to see all the new fun layouts with Unity!

Tracey said...

Congratulations to the new members!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Karen said...

Congratulations, ladies!!! Looks like the new year at Unity is starting out with alot of excitement!!! What fun!

joslyn said...

congrats ladies!!! thanks for sneaks! can't wait for the kit.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Amazing ladies. I think you chose great girls to be on the design team. I'm sooooo super excited about the KOM!!!!

Dawn K. said...

wow! these ladies are amazing! congrats to them. thank you Angela for pushing me to scrapbook again. I think you will see more of it from me!

Angela said...

Congrats to the new DT!

Lynn said...

Congrats to everyone! I am so excited to be working with all of you talented ladies! And January's KOM looks FABULOUS Angela - yum! :)

HapEMomE said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to be designing for you, Angela! Thank you SOOO much! Congrats to all the other girls who made it! Can't wait to work with you all! The Jan KOTM looks WONDERFUL!
~Chelsea

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

...to Angela and the rest of the ladies...I am so excited to be designing with Unity :) Thank you so much for picking me...Congrats to the rest of the ladies as well :) I can't wait to get started...

Patter Cross said...

Well, how did I miss all of this post? Silly me!! I am so excited about the team members, and I am glad to know you got your little box of goodies! Enjoy! You all are the best, and I can't wait to get the amazing January kit! :)

Linsey said...

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!!! I can't stop saying it! Unity is AMAZING! What an awesomely talented group of ladies! How very thrilling! Iam greatly looking forward to seeing all the wonderful growing and changing Unity will be doing in the New Year!! I will be a devoted follower for all times!! :) xoxo Congrats to all the new dt members! You are in for an AMAZING ride!!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bren said...

Oh happy days to the new design team. Really look forward to seeing thier work. :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close