Thursday, December 25, 2008

Week IN Unity! Beautiful, Wonderful, Fabulous!

Merry Christmas to each and EVERY single ONE of you!
**************************************
Jess is doing WEEK in Unity!

Take a peek HERE and leave Jess SOME LOVE!

She has Unity during CHRISTMAS week and we need to be sure all her HARD WORK on these AMAZING Projects get some serious LOVE!

She is giving away a little Unity Sugar {blog candy} at the end of the week to ONE lucky person that leaves her a HELLO.

Make Memories.
Live in the Moment.
Oh...and Laugh....laugh a lot.
Enjoy.


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Merry Christmas!! Lovin the music. Hope you get everything you want and even more. Enjoy your day with your family and friends

jules p said...

Angela...Merry Christmas. I love your blog. I love Unity. I can't find it much around here-but when I do ( and I can purchase it) I do!

Each of you are so creative and it helps to spark my some-what creative side. ;)

Thanks!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Merry Christmas Unity!! You've definitely made my year a whole lot merrier! And, I'll be shopping this week...I got a Unity gift certificate! :)

My Angel said...

Merry Christmas...

Love your project they are all absolutely beautiful.

Love the music as you browse your blog site.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close