Tanis - How PHENOMENAL are YOU!? VERY!!!!

I have admired the creations of Tanis for MONTHS & Months!
It was so hard to pick just a few projects.
I love every single ONE of her creations.
{did I mention I love her name, too?}
Something Within
Here are some FUN info that Tanis shared with us!
I'm an early years teacher turned stay at home mom of four who loves to stamp
(although I had abandoned it for a couple of years until Unity recaptured my love for rubber!)
{awwww, that makes me SO HAPPY! - to know I helped bring you back to something you love!}
papercraft, draw, play hockey, camp and hang out with my family.
EcoChic.
How did you find Unity Stamps?
I honestly think I was just looking around on Splitcoast in August and there was a giveaway on the Unity forum....gave it a go, won my first set, and haven't looked back.
What is your favorite Kit?
I have to say Eco Chic, right (hee hee!). That was my very first Unity set and I STILL love it to pieces. I love colouring, so another favourite is the VERY VERSITILE Mix Up of Cuteness.
Do you have a fave color combo?
Brown with turquoise, brown with orange, brown with Olive....Brown with turquoise AND orange AND olive....
HAPPY colours!!
{you do AMAZING things with EcoChic! - and I for REAL feel happy when I look at your work!}
EcoChic.

What inspires you?
My blogging crafty friends inspire me.
Lindsay inspires me.
{me, too!}
Printpattern.blogspot.com inspires me.
Do you have a favorite quote?
That would be from Max Lucado
"The Cure for the Common Life"
"Use your uniqueness to make a big deal of God every day of your life."
{love that.}
What sort of music do you enjoy while crafting?
Silence is good.
It's a rare thing in my house.
Are you reading any books at the moment?
The House that Cleans Itself.
At least I'm trying to!
My fiction reads come in spurts, but I LOVE anything by Ted Dekker.

Be sure to take a peek at the BLOG of Tanis!

Today is the Wednesday UNITY ADDICTS {i love that, btw!} Challenge on Splitcoast!
Hey there Unity Addicts!
I know I'm a little early I hope you don't mind.
This week Joy picked our awesome challenge.
OK I was psyched with it.
It is to make a Unity Scrapbook page!
"If you don't scrapbook, make something that can be used on a scrapbook page- ie. make a card that holds a picture, or a card with journaling.....etc.
"Are you up for the challenge, comes at a great time with the awesome DT call
(yes I told you I was psyched! ).
Pleases use SCS15 so we can all find these quickly.

CLICK HERE to be inspired and PARTICIPATE!
{what a fun challenge!}


Don't forget to CHECK out the WEEK IN UNITY!
Lisa Hetrick has had some FANTABULOUS projects on her BLOG!
Be sure to join HIP HOP this week!
New Kit of the Month Projects from my Design Team!
Fun Sales!
Fun Challenges!
Bring a Friend!
Hooray!