Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Midnight Already?! Geez! I missed the 23rd ANNOUNCEMENT!

Done.
{I am done shopping.}
5.5 hours of pure dedication to getting it complete this evening.
I arrived home at 11:30 p.m. this evening.
Am I NUTS?
I even asked the lady at Walmart to celebrate my last Christmas purchase with me by sharing a bottle of wine....she had to work till 4 a.m. - it didn't work out.
So....
As I loaded the last bag into my Volvo I had a moment of peace - it lasted 2 seconds.
My heart HIT the Walmart Parking Lot when I realized I forgot to post my
NEW SCRAPBOOK Design Team Members!
How could I do that? ACK!
So I drove home as fast as I could with the roads being covered with slick sparkly snow. I had the intention to IMMEDIATELY get to my computer to make my final decisions and POST it.
BUT NO....my Internet is d-o-w-n.
So here I am at 12:25 with the Internet BACK in tact - my household sound asleep, my CHRISTMAS PRESENTS needing to be wrapped and my GUILT for not getting my post completed!
Now I have one more thing to tell you.
Please don't be angry.
WE haven't made our FINAL decision!
I know! I know! We only decided on ONE Amazing Lady so far...
Do you blame us! We had SO MANY APPLICANTS!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE............
************************************************************************
Lynn Ghahary
Welcome to the Official Unity Design Team Line Up!
We are so very excited to have you!
I hope that you will leave her a comment and give her big cyber {{{hugs}}} to congratulate her!
***************************************************************************
...in the meantime, I hate to say this - however....
I need more time!
{I asked Chris if you girls would be mad at me....he said no - that you would all understand - so you have to listen to him, K?!}
I am going to look over the applicants after I am done with all my wrapping tomorrow.
I will make another announcement by FRIDAY evening.
I am sorry to have to extend this - but I really have SO MANY to choose from and I need my girls to help me make that final choice again!

Let's switch MODES and take a peek at my TALENTED Jeanne.
This gal has skills.
I'm telling ya!
{can you keep a little secret? she even helped me complete the January Kit of the Month today with her talent....yep - she is an artist besides!}
Do you think I should give you girls a little sneak peek of the January KOM?
I am feeling like I should since it is CHRISTMAS!
thinking....thinking....thinking.....
Perhaps Friday, I shall do that!
Geez...some people have all the TALENT IN THE WORLD and Jeanne is one of them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snowbuddy Like You!
Artist Lisa Hetrick
Christmas List
Artist Lynn Warner

Prince of Peace
Artist: Kristine Bents

Thanks for being so patient with me today Jeanne!
I missed DT Tuesday - we are now to WEDNESDAY and I apologize for that!
Be sure to VISIT JEANNE HERE!
She has an AMAZING blog that just makes you want to grab your stamps and CREATE something beautiful like her!



ALSO.... I wanted to include some of our CHOICE GAL and New Unity Scrapbook Design Team Member, Lynn Ghahary.

She has an amazing display of projects on her blog. These are just a couple she sent with her application for Design Team.

A HUGE CONGRADS and Welcome to You, Lynn!

"D"elightful
Using "Owl Always Love You" by Unity


"Quite a Pair"
Using "Our Life, Our Stories" by Unity
Just in case....I get eaten by the WRAPPING Presents Monster tomorrow....
MERRY CHRISTMAS my amazing Unity Friends!!
We wish you a Christmas filled with memories to treasure for a lifetime!
----------------------------------------------------
Quotes...of course....can't bid farewell without them!
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To every child, a good example.
To all, charity.
To yourself, respect."
Author Unknown But Greatly Appreciated!
--------------------------------------------------------
...and from my lovely friend, Sabrina...
{and yes, everything is FINE :)}
"You'll see it when you believe it."
~ Wayne Dyer
OK.
this chick is tired.
off to bed.
what a day.
looking forward to food, time spent with my family, and relaxation
{oh! and "eggnog" coffee creamer}
christmas....ahhhhhh....i luv this holiday - a baby was born. the world stands still.


29 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Glad to read your post! Glad you are done shopping and finally get to rest (okay, after you get your wrapping done). I agree with Chris, it is one of the busiest times of the year for everyone! Take care and enjoy the season! I will look for your next post after Friday!

Christi Snow said...

Merry Christmas, Angela to you and all the family!!! We love you guys!!!

Welcome and Congratulations, Lynn! Your scrapbook pages are awesome! smiles...

Amy said...

Hope you and you family and all the Unity peeps have a wonderful Christmas!
Congrats Lynn!!

Cherie said...

Congratulations Lynn!

Lynn said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This seriously has to be the best Christmas present EVAH! :D

StampinCathy said...

Happy Holiday to you and your fam!!
Glad you're shopping is done. We are going to go today to start and finish ours. :) Yes I want to see peek!!

Brooke said...

CONGRATS LYNN!!! :)

Olde Country Creations said...

Wishing you, your family and the Unity family a very Merry Christmas!!


Congratulations Lynn!! :)

Tonya

Lisa H. said...

No way, any of us would be upset. I was impressed you were going to try to do it by the 23rd! Enjoy the holiday with your family! and and YES, we want a sneak peek! Merry Christmas, girl!

Tanis said...

Yay LYNN!!!! Congrats to you and GOOD LUCK to the rest of the applicants!!
I'm sure everyone is FINE with waiting :) Then again, I didn't apply LOL!

Maria Levine said...

Hey there!

CONGRATS TO LYNN! WOO HOO! Don't you worry Angela we can all wait to hear the rest of the results. No one will be mad at all.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Maria

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas Angela and congrats Lynn!

Karen said...

Lynn is a wonderful choice for your design team, Angela!! I'm looking forward to seeing all the scrapbooking LO's that your team will come up with!! What an exciting time at Unity!! Merry Christmas!!

Jenn said...

Merry Christmas and congrats on finishing your shopping. Take some time to relax Angela, of course we will still love you.

Shaela said...

hurray, you're done shopping! Now you can REALLY relax and enjoy the season. :) Fab choice on the first DT member - can't wait till Friday to find out the rest!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats Lynn!!! Your LOs are so deserving :)

Gina said...

WTG Lynn . . . A HUGE CONGRATS on making the Unity DT! :)

Pamela said...

Thanks for letting us know what's going on with the new scrapbooking DT! :) And no worries...nobody would be upset. :)

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

not mad at all. :) congrats to lynn! and have a fabulous christmas!

The Lere Family said...

Angela what are we going to do about getting you a personal assistant?!
Merry Christmas Magnusons!!
And Merry Chritmas Unity Crew!!
I can't wait to see what the New Year brings for Unity - many FABULOUS things I am sure!!

Shemaine said...

Congratulations Lynn!!! A very Merry Christmas to all at Unity and Angela and family and all the Unity Rubbah Girls!!!!

Jessica said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Angela! All God's blessings to you and your family! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends.

Congratulations on the DT Lynn! Excited to see some more of your creations!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh how wonderful your post is!!! Just normal, crazy, busy but happy!!! Oh congrats on choosing one!! I sure wouldn't want that job of choosing your Scrapbook DT!!! I'm sure looking forward to that so I can learn how to scrapbook!!! It's gonna be sooo cool!! And I can't wait to see the Jan KOM!!!!

Now........you stay OFF the 'puter and just ENJOY your family and the holiday and the sweet, precious memories you'll all make!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Birds of a Feather said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Angela. Working for Unity is one of the best gifts a girl could ask for- It's been a fabulous year :).

Hugs to you my friend!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Lynn!!!

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Angela!!

mcbetty said...

Remember the REAL meaning of Christmas, Angela. None of us girls could be mad at you for not posting the new design team.
Enjoy the time with the family, take couple days off like the rest of us.
Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

Angela you poor busy girl!!! I hope you and your family had a FANTASTIC Christmas, and of course no one is going to be upset if you had to change a deadline!! Take the time you need to A) have a happy, wonderful life, B) be the person you want to be, and C) decide on the other SB DT members AFTER you accomplish A and B!!!

Melanie said...

PS but don't forget about that sneak peek!!!!

Dawn K. said...

Angela, hope you enjoyed your Christmas! everyone will understand that you need more time!! it is a busy time of year and a lot to get done at once. I'd rather you take your time and decide who you want, then rush and pick if you are not sure. I look forward to new faces (or old ;) ) in the new year!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close