Friday, December 19, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover....Midnight Style.

I am not saying anything but....I'm Sorry!
and
GO LOOK AT THESE AMAZING BLOGS!!!!
I did not forget about you amazing people.
{I just now emerged out from underneath my "to DO" list}
I hope I am forgiven as I can't say enough about how much I LOVE Hip Hop Hangover Day!
I think I had a panic attack trying to get this post up before MIDNIGHT!
My apologies, sweet gals!

To all you amazing people that have sent the Unity Peeps some TREATS for the HOLIDAY a HUGE THANKS TO YOU!

Jimmi - So yummy! So, So Yummy!

Lisa Hetrick - More Yummies! & a Ca-UTE Snowman!

Carol - Chocolates! More Yummies!

Jen Buck - More Yummies! ...and MY JOY BANNER that i sent a HINT out about!

WOOT! WOOT!

...and all the Beautiful Cards and words of THANKS and encouragment! EVERY DAY is a HAPPY MAIL day at Unity! Why oH WHY isn't there a better word than THANK YOU or APPRECIATE, or GRATEFUL - because they don't seem to cover it!

I have the BEST Design Team and THE BEST Customers in the WORLD!

Tons of Love to you all!

Thanks again!



4 comments:

Ravengirl said...

The list for HHH gets longer every week! I wasn't worried when I didn't see it today. I knew that it would be here and now I actually have peace, quiet and time to really enjoy some Unity goodness!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today Angela! I appreciate you so much for adding my name and everyone else you do HHH on your blog! It means so much! Thanks for all you do for us!! {{Hugs}}

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Angela...........take a deep breath....relax.......give yourself a hug from me......and remember some of your favorite quotes about enjoying life and family!!!! You are loved!! And it's always soooo much fun to Hip Hop and then HHH!!!!! HUGS!!!

Amy said...

I hope you got some rest this weekend! Thanks so much for linking us up and for all that you do!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close