DT Tuesday - Maren the SUPASTAR!

Hey there!
Maren is our Gal O' the Day!
or should I say GAL O' the YEAR?
This chick is on a roll....
Go to her blog HERE and see the list as long as Santa's that is going into publication soon!
Way to to Maren!
Woot! Woot!

EcoChic Kit
Going Green, Baby!
Flirty Flowers
Beautiful Cards, Maren....as always!
She has more treats for you on her blog! Take a peek!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one who has only bought 3 of the 30 presents I need to buy this year?
Seriously....could the days go ANY FASTER?
Today I was supposed to send the gift with Sawyer for his little gift exchange on Friday.
I didn't even have THAT!
I guess I may need to get serious about it in the next few days, huh?
I am not going to stress.....I just know everything I need will be waiting for me at the doors of the Mall.
NOT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It thought this was cute:
{Dad! You will get a kick out of this one!}

Grandpa's Christmas Story
Grandpa decided that shopping for Christmas presents had become too difficult.
All his grandchildren had everything they needed, so he decided to send them each a Check
On each card he wrote:
'Happy Christmas Grandpa'
P.S. 'Buy your own present!'
While Grandpa enjoyed the family festivities, he thought that his grandchildren were just slightly distant.
It preyed on his mind into the New Year.
Then one day he was sorting out his study and under a pile of magazines, he found a little pile of checks for his grandchildren.
He had completely forgotten to put them in with the Christmas cards.

Not good.....

Enjoy your day!