DT Tuesday! ....I'm Late - Jen Buck - You know we LOVE YA!

This girl is loved by the Unity Peeps.
EVERY SINGLE
time that Jen Buck places an order, the Unity Boys steal the package and "make it special" - notes, stamps, little extras for Jen.
I can hear them in my crafting area rummaging around saying:
"Jen Buck, Jen Buck, Jen Buck!!!!"
Why?
Cause she is a sweet and wonderful as she looks!
Today, I let her projects sit TOO LONG -however my day just FLEW BY.
Do you ever have one of those days you START to work on something and 6 hours later you can hardly believe it TOOK THAT LONG?
OF COURSE you do! You are all CRAFTERS - and some of us can spend THAT long on ONE Card or SCRAPBOOK page!
So THAT was me today working on a new plate for some FAB stamp sets! - then, as I was finally finishing up ONE THING - a million OTHER things happened and I about had a PANIC attack when I realized I DIDN'T POST TO MY BLOG!
Yikes!
So....now you have a little extra evening entertainment courtesy of MY LACK of organization and Jen Buck!!
Be sure to CLICK ON THE BANNER above to see more work via Jen Buck!

Fun Night Out...
Love this card. Is it Friday Yet? I could use that COSMO!

I want this!
Jen...it belongs in Unity!
We need to make one, we are going to copy you!
Made with BITTY CHRISTMAS TAGS.



The famous CUTER THAN MOST.
This stamp set IS cuter than most.
I {heart} it!

So there is the Jen Buck GOODNESS for today!
Yummy! Be sure you take a moment to leave her some LOVE on her blog.
She is NOTORIOUS for taking some of my less familiar stamp sets and making them SPECTACULAR!
She did it AGAIN TODAY!
------------------------------------------------------
i made a new stamp today....actually I made a FEW new stamps today.
ALL BY MYSELF!
I hope you love them!
Check back Thursday when I release my fun new set.


What else?
PHOTOS?
I can't find my camera cord!
SOON!
I actually FOUND my cell phone today - THAT was MIA for 2 weeks!
Anyone want to come organize for me?
Yikes!

We will be doing LIVE web cam for HIP HOP this Thursday!
Should be interesting!
I hope you join us!

Enjoy your evening!

our prayers are still with you tonya!