Sunday, November 16, 2008

He is so SPECIAL to me ...I wanted to share....

...i have been blessed.
He is
supportive
understanding
wise
loving
encouraging
giving
smart
caring.
AMAZING!
Unity has taken me into a brand new phase of life.
With the growth of our business, my time and attention has been focused on Unity.
Finding balance is a tedious task, but on the horizon.
...he understands.
MY Dad is a huge supporter of our aspirations.
As an accomplished business man, he has always given me the wisdom and the encouragement to move forward.
When Chris and I went to my dad - with our Unity Vision....
His response I will always treasure-
"Make it happen....you'll find a way - don't give up on that dream for anything"
That very moment will stay with me forever.
He had 100% confidence in our vision -
he boosted our ambition and in that moment moved us forward.

He is unconditional.
EVERYTHING I have ever decided in my life he has been there to support me.
EVERYTHING I have ever endured he has been there to listen.
EVERYTHING I have ever accomplished he has taken part in the joy.
Time has eluded me in the past year.
Through the changes...THANK YOU...for understanding.
....and your continued support.
I LOVE YOU!

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."

~Clarence Budington Kelland


21 comments:

Shemaine said...

Awww that is the sweetest post Angela! Your company is special because YOU are special. Kudos to you for making your dreams happen!

Christi Snow said...

What a beautiful post today! It sounds like your dad is incredible, but I think most of us already knew that just based on how well you turned out. smiles...

Karen said...

You said it all dear friend!! Strong bonds with our dad's are priceless!!

Olde Country Creations said...

What a sweet post Angela. He sure raised a good girl!! You are a wonderful woman with a heart of gold. I KNOW your Daddy is SO very proud of you, not only for all you have accomplished but for being the wonderful, caring, giving person that you are! XOXOXO

Ryann said...

Such a beautiful post today. How lucky you are to have someone so special in your life - that is just awesome!!

HapEMomE said...

What a precious love filled post today. You and your dad are so sweet. Reminds me of me and my dad. My dad has always been supportive of me and REALLY wants to see me achieve something in the scrapbooking industry... but what? Not sure yet :) You are such an inspiration. Lovely post today.
~Chelsea

Tiff said...

What a heartfelt blogpost!!!! Your dad is one of a kind and you are one lucky daughter!!! He must be so proud of you and your hubby!

diane mcvey said...

You are so very blessed to have that kind of Father to love and support you! And it's wonderful that you appreciate him...thanks for the heartfelt post, what a great tribute to him! :D

Latisha said...

What a wonderful post about your Father. I too feel the same about mine :)
I bet he is so proud of you!

Tanis said...

You are blessed :) How amazing to have such a positive influence and support in your life!

Mary said...

You certainly are very blessed to have such a wonderful father. He is a very wiseman and also very handsome. :)

Mary

Lindsay Spencer said...

That is so sweet. How sweet of you to let him know how you feel. Thanks for sharing this with us.

scrappycandy said...

I have a list of blogs I visit a lot. And I was trying to decide which one was my favorite. THIS IS IT!!!! Keep it up, girl!!!!!

Kara said...

Hey girl, I always love to come and check out what you guys are up too, you leave the most amazing words, really touching words about your Dad. You are such a lucky girl. =) Love you, miss you ~ Auntie Kara

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! What a sweet post! I bet your dad is so proud!!! :)

Jennifer Hodge said...

There is nothing like a father's love....I am so glad he supported you....now look how much youhave grown!

Jennifer Buck said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, Angela! You are such an inspiration! I'm so glad that you had such wonderful support because you know touch so many in such a wonderful way! :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh how amazing Angela!!!! Truly a special man in your life and your children's!!! I think very few are blessed with truly loving and supportive and parents.......it's surely something to treasure!! I was not blessed with this but sure try my hardest to break the cycle see that my children will be loved and supported unconditionally!

Jana said...

What a wonderful Dad! It is so fantastic that you realize that he is so special. You are both very lucky. He did a good job. And still is. I am happy for you.

FibreJunky said...

Sounds like you have a really wonderful dad. You're very lucky.

Patrina said...

Angela, This very touching. It's great to see how much you value te relationship with your father. I can see that you are very proud of him, but somehow--I bet he's twice as proud of you.! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close