Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DT Tuesday! Brooke is in the SPOTLIGHT!

"Delightful"
scrapbooking layout
Featuring:
Newest Scrapbooking Kit by Unity Stamp Company
and beautiful litte SOPHIA
daughter of Unity Design Team member Brooke Lien
...Brookes layouts are always so trendy and fun.


Brookes life is filled to the brim!
4 kids, a full time job at Unity and a full time Design Team position with Unity,
thinking about it leaves me exhausted!
She is an amazing woman that upholds all of her responsibilities with a beautiful flair.
I adore her in every single way.
Friends like this are priceless.
Talent like this is 100% appreciated.
...and the fact she takes pride in everything she does is
simply amazing.

"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

....ahh - to look that cute in pig tails & chubby cheeks again!
Be sure to check out Brooke's Blog for an adorable card she has created as well!
http://brookelien.blogspot.com/
Whateva!

***********************************

WINNER!!!!!!
100 Random un-mounted red rubber stamps!

Jacqueline M Peifer


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:1982 (order number)

Jacqueline please email eryn@unitystampco.com your address and acceptance of this prize!
We look forward to hearing from you!

******************************************

YIKES, Twilight is ALMOST HERE.
We may need to chat about it on Saturday!
Who is going Friday night?

******************************************


"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
I fear I may fit that description! Thanks for being my friend anyway, Brooke!

~ Bernard Meltzer

Enjoy your day!






14 comments:

Shaela said...

that kit is at the top of my next Unity order wish list... I'll be using it soon!

Mandy said...

HOORAY! Congrats to Jacquie! :)

And I'm going to Twilight on Saturday. :) My DH is taking me!! :) Our first "date" in a loooonnnnggg time!

Robynccgirl said...

I have that kit!!! Yeah! I will be seeing Twilight but not sure when. My DD wants me to take here at 12:01 am Thursday night, Friday morning! Not gonna happen as she has school the next day!

Olde Country Creations said...

Congrats Jacquie!

Isn't Brooke awesome?! Her work is fabulous and in the short time I have known her she has been so kind and helpful to me. Congrats on being featured Brooke, you are so deserving!!

Tanis said...

YAY Jacquie!

I haven't read the books **GASP** so I won't be going to see the movie....maybe when it comes out on video **repeat gasp**

SUPER job on the layout Brooke :)

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to the spotlight stamper! What amazing and inspiring projects. Totally hip hoppin COOL!
Congrats to the 100 stamp winner.

Christi Snow said...

Whooohoooo, Jacquie!!!

And, Brooke...that layout is awesome! You have used that kit to perfection! Just gorgeous...she's such a little cutie! smiles...

Jacquie said...

WOW!! I can't BELIEVE I won!! Thank you SO MUCH, Angela, for your generosity!! I am SO excited!! Thanks too, everyone, for the well wishes!! I LOVE UNITY STAMPS and all of you wonderful, talented people!! You ALL are an inspiration! Brooke's creations are AMAZING! I am so glad they are being shared!! Hope you are well and take care!! I still can't believe I won!! YAY!!!

Regan said...

heck yeah I'm going Friday, I got my tickets 3 weeks ago!!!!

i am soooooo excited!!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful layout, Brooke!!! Little Sophia is just adorable! Congrats to Jacquie!!!! That's an awesome prize! Yeah for you!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I always love to see Brooke's projects. And I love seeing pictures of cute little Sophie.

Congrats to Jacquie!

Tiff said...

I don't know Brooke personally, but I can tell by her blog and hip-hop that she is a friend that you hold onto for forever :) She is always so warm and welcoming! Not to mention, her layouts ROCK!!!!

Maria Levine said...

Wondeful stuff Brooke! Congrats to Jacquie! I will def go to Twilight not sure yet if it's this weekend or not.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh yes...gorgeous layout and definitely LOVE Brooke's amazing style!!! Oh that quote you ended with.........HILARIOUS!!! And sooo true!!! :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close