Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two Steps Behind....

This week is throwing me for a loop!
Sarah Martinez - My DT Member a la' Talented Friend...my apologies.
We will find the perfect day to make it up to you!
My Goal?! Get it together by tomorrow!
So prepare for me to be chatty for Watch Out Wednesday!
I have prizes to announce and will do so tomorrow! I promise!
Today was another one of those - however MUCH better, STILL busy!
From Unity...to parent/teacher conferences...to YEP! 9:00 PIZZA, again, tonight!
My grade for the week in mothering skills? {D-}.
The boys are doing MUCH better than I!
I have to say, I floated right out of the school after conferences.
HOORAY for the BOYS!!
I have TWO MORE WORDS for you tonight:
"August Rush"
If you haven't seen it, you may want to.
I watched it for the SECOND time this evening after our late supper and I LOVED it MORE the SECOND TIME!
Talk to you EARLIER tomorrow! {i hope!}
Enjoy your evening!


Can't leave without a quote!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark TwainAmerican Author, Humorist

11 comments:

gretam said...

Busy days never end..just get a bit easier to handle!

As for the pizza..I know my kids would love it if I served it every single day!

August Rush...LOVED IT!! Truly a fabulous movie!

Take a deep breath and close your eyes and relax!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love that show. It made me cry and my boys laughed at me. It's sooooo good.

Ravengirl said...

You will catch up or life will slow down. Don't be so hard on yourself with your D-, I highly doubt that your boys would give you that (especially since you served pizza for dinner!) I look forward to tomorrow's post at whatever time it happens!!!

Christi Snow said...

I love the quotes that you have shared this week!! Ditto to everything that ravengirl said...you are being too hard on yourself. (((hugs))) I have never seen August Rush...I need to add it to my netflix queue...smiles!

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree - give yourself a break. The boys are probably thrilled with their late night pizza dinners! Sending you big hugs. Oh and I love your quote! It is so very true.

Just for the record, I think you are an amazing woman and will be very successful! Lisa L.

Julie Campbell said...

Oh yeah! I loved that movie! I totally recommend it too! :) And... I love all of your quotes! This one is so true!

Jessica said...

I'm sure you're a wonderful mom, you're just busy right now. that's totally understandable with everything you have to juggle! August Rush is such a great movie. Everyone should see it. Have a wonderful day Angela!

Jennifer Buck said...

It's all good Girly! I'm happy your conference went well...ours are tomorrow!

...and pizza! That would definitely rate you as an A+ mom! My boys LOVE that and could eat it every day...and hey! ...all of the major food groups are represented! You're good!

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Rebecca said...

I loved August Rush :-) and its on HBO this month so I can watch it a few more times! I love the soundtrack, too :-)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I'm lovin' those quotes!!! OMGosh......kids and pizza were MADE for each other!! Seriously!! LOL And oh my kids loved August Rush but I haven't seen it yet......guess I really need to!!

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

One of the BEST movies I have ever seen. I started watching it not having a clue what it was about and I was glued to the TV. Excellent movie. Hmmm...I think I need to watch it again too!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close