Saturday, October 18, 2008

Maybe I have "PINK" Eye?!

Saturday.
Mine is defined today by a haircut for Luke.
A trip to Walmart.
A new door on my house.
Making a marketing video.....
and PINK.
{you will see what I mean in a minute!}
I was so excited to arrive home to a text message from Eryn & and an email from my DT Coordinator AJ letting me know that Unity is now in the
STAMPING TOP 100~how fun is that?!
Hooray!
I love taking some time on Saturday to float around blogs and websites treating myself to Unity Goodness. Today I decided to find a few of my faves and put them on my Blog. As I was loading them up I noticed that I must have had a thing for PINK today!
So here is some PINK insiration for you! - Beautiful PINK inspiration!
With 5 boys in my house, I deserve to appreciate this color every once in awhile -
Don't you think?
{click on the card to be taken to the artists BLOG}
Jeanne created this card with the August Kit of the Month "Remember Happiness".
Today is October 19, and you have exactly 11 days to sign up for the Kit of the Month and recieve - "Thinking about the Good Times" for the price of $24.00.
Non-Members can purchase the kit for $45.00 - November 1.2008
Tanis made with card with Butterfly Beauty and Becoming Butterfly. LOVE IT!

Lee! What a SWEET card! Made with Delectable Delights - Only $7.00


Mel {do you know how much I love your avatar?} This card is FAB, FAB, Fab! Made with Unity's Kit of the Month from September.

My sweet Chelsea - You are amazing! "Something Within" called your name and you have done FABULOUS with it!


NO PLANS tonight!
I love that.
Just cozy in at home and chill on my big puffy couch.
Rent a Movie.
If I talk sweet Chris might make me some popcorn!
I am a sweet/salty girl - so I love putting M&M's in my popcorn - the outside stays hard and the inside melts. YUMMY!

I think that is what I will have for supper.

Enjoy your evening!


18 comments:

Kristen said...

woo hoo!! go unity!!! :) this is such awesome news. I am so happy for unity stamp co, and for everyone involved. You are all such a great team, and completely deserve it. Love all of the ladies cards that you chose too! :)

Chris said...

Pink was a great theme! It remeinded me that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and PINK is the featured color. Loved the cards; however, the best idea on your blog today was mixing popcorn and M&Ms. I like both and have never mixed them--now I will. In fact, I think I'll use peanut M&Ms!

Julie Campbell said...

Angela! You are a girl after my own heart! I have a house full of boys too... and have found myself gravitating to pink more and more. :) LOVE the samples too! That yo-yo flower (I think that's what it's called) is over the top awesome! I've got to go check it out some more! Have a fun evening! We're trying to pawn our boys on the grandparents to have a movie night... but it's not looking promising. ;)

Julie Masse said...

What beautiful cards you picked tonight Angela!! I'm loving the pink! I never was a real girly girl until I had my daughters - now I love pink!! I'm off on my adventure so have to miss the Hop this week :( But hoping I come home to my October kit!! :) Have a good week! :)

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Top 100!!! WooHOO!! Congratulations!

These are some fabulous cards! LOVE all the pink...I only have 3 boys in my house, but I know what you mean about lovin' the girly stuff! ;) Thank you for the great Saturday eye candy!

Jessica said...

Congrats on making the top 100!!!!! That is awesome!

I'm loving the pink cards too! It's my favorite color! I'm happy for you that you have some time to just relax. Good for you! Have a wonderful evening!!!

Shaela said...

love the cards!! and congrats on being in the top 100, that's AWESOME!!! you deserve it. :0)(psst - go check out my blog: http://www.shaelaodd.blogspot.com/ I made myself a new header with one of my new Unity stamps!)

Ashley said...

Cute cards and YAY for top 100! I'm in the top 1000, that's something right? ;)

JenMarie said...

WOW, amazing cards!!!
Yay on being in the top 100!

Latisha said...

Have fun just chilling >"<
we went out and grabbed pizza, which is such a treat because dh thinks its too fattening (crazy I know!!). Its in Pacific Beach aka PB, right on the beach lots of bars, restaurants and cute boutiques, its was fun people watching while the kids played arcade games. All the college kids out & the "drunk girls" hahaha
Lovin the pink & great inspiration.
HUGE congrats on making it under the stamin 100!! I have some projects due, so that is what I will be working on tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend!

Latisha said...

forgot to mention, popcorn & the itsy bitsy butterfingers is really really good too!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OMGosh!!! To see a card of mine on your blog??? That's like a HUGE natural HIGH!!!! Oh thank you soooo much!!! You're the best and in the TOP 100 is absolutely where you belong!!! Enjoy that delicious popcorn and m&m mix and I will go enjoy using more of my new Unity stamps!!!!

dougnat said...

woohoo GO UNITY!!!!
and your supper sounds yummy!

Linsey said...

Hip HOP Hooray For UNITY!!! What a a gorgeous array of cards created by such talented friends! TFS it all with us, Angela--have a great weekend!

Mel said...

Major congratulations to Unity!!! I know you all have such enthusiasm and energy for what you are doing, and it's wonderful to see it pay off for such a great group of folks!!!!

And knock me over with a feather to see one of my cards on the Unity blog!! OMG! You probably heard me running down the hallway when I found out: "AAAAHHHHH SHELDON!!! ANGELA PUT ONE OF MY CARDS ON THE UNITY BLOG!! AAAAAHHHHH!" In fact, I'm still winded! :D

HapEMomE said...

YAY for Unity!!! How awesome!! :) Unity is such a great company... if there is anybody that doesn't know about Unity or hasn't tried Unity, they NEED to!
Angela, thank you soooo much for featuring my card on your blog! Wow! Such a nice surprise! And now, I need to try your m&m popcorn! I haven't had popcorn in forever! ;)
((HUGS))
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Michelle (mla1111) said...

Congrats on making the Top 100... very much deserved. Unity is an awesome company with some awesome people. You picked fabulous cards to showcase! Thanks!

Tanis said...

It's always so fun to blog hop and find one of my creations on another blog :) Thanks for sharing my card with everyone!
Congrats on the top 100! WOO HOO!! UNITY is skyrocketing to the top!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close