Thursday, October 30, 2008

I just had to show everyone! FRESH NEW RUBBER`



Ready to be CUT and SHIPPED in November!
Join Kit of the Month ANYTIME during November to start with this kit!
If you would like the PAST Kit of the MONTH - Click HERE!
November Kit of the MONTH!
"Enjoy your Story....Laugh"

...and my NEW FABULOUS JOURNALING BLOCKS!
"Our Life, Our Story"

These stamps are ULTRA BIG for Scrapbooking and Albums!
You are going to LOVE THEM!

Aren't they pretty in red rubber!?
so,SO,SO,SO,SO Pretty!





11 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wish you could see me drooling!! LOL!!!

Paula Laird said...

Yay! I am so buying the kit of the month!

Jenn said...

OOOOOHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH

Ryann said...

Is that a HIP HOP stamp I see in the corner of the NOV kit??????

Debby said...

Looks great! I can't wait! tee hee

Lindsay Spencer said...

Oh, sooo pretty!

awendybird said...

Wowza! I can't wait to order the KOTM on Saturday!!

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

Thanks for the comments on my Blog!! Love love the new kit!!

Heather Bilhorn said...

ohhh.. how cool is that... can't wait...

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

And I signed up in time to get October's AND be all ready for November's too!!! Yeeeeehaaaaaw!!!!! :)

Steph Bailiff said...

I am so excited about this kit and the new scrapbook stamps! Can they ship together? I just want to avoid two $5 fees. :) These are awesome. First stamps I've "needed" in a bit! Thank you!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close