Friday, October 17, 2008

HIP HOP HANGOVER Friday BLOG POST #1!

We had so much FUN at HIP HOP!
{for those of you that don't know what HIP HOP IS....CLICK HERE}
FIRST post of the Day!
MORE to come!
Let's START with a little HIP HOP HANGOVER!
Last night we all came up with yet another little idea!
We now have :
Unity Challenge Wednesday
{kicking off HIP HOP with Inspiraiton}
********************
Hip Hop Thursday
{Showcasing Unity Design Team Blog Hop & Unity Specials, Chat, Challenges & Fun for 12 straight HOURS!}
*********************
Hip Hop Hangover FRIDAY
{Picking through all the talented Customers, Showcasing BEAUTIFUL UNITY projects & Customer BLOG POSTS!}
*********************
So - Grab your COFFEE - go find some INSPIRATION!
If you are not listed here and have a UHHH {Unity Hip Hop Hangover} post on your blog EMAIL ME! I will add you on!
I hope you will take a moment to SUPPORT one another and LEAVE some LOVE!
Here are some CARDS that caught my attention in the Unity Forum this week! I have the most TALENTED CUSTOMERS EVER!
From week to week I am more and more impressed!
A HUGE AMOUNT OF GRATITUDE TO ALL OF YOU who SUPPORT Unity!
I can't tell you enough how much FUN we are ALL having with NEW FRIENDS joining us EVERY WEEK!
Unity is EVERYWHERE thanks to you the women supporting us and I only hope it will continue to grow and grow!
Donna {sv133}

Latisha {1busymomof2}

Joselyn {stampinjos}

In a couple hours I will post again with an AMAZING layout by my Guest Design Team Member
Anne-Marie Teo!
also
I will tell you another FABULOUS store you can visit to BUY Unity!
Be sure to visit and support your Local Stores! Ask them for Unity!
See you in a little bit!

11 comments:

JenMarie said...

Yay!!! Lovin' the Hangover Hop!
And these are some splendiferous cards!!!!!! WOW!

Olde Country Creations said...

Last night was my first Blog Hop and I had a great time. Thanks so much. Off to look through the Hangover Hop. Have a great day.

Jenn said...

WOW! You are speedy Angela, I JUST emailed you the link to my blog!

Thanks for including me!

Latisha said...

totally so unexpected to see my card
You guys are so sweet!
To Donna & Joselyn your cards are seriously amazing, so fabulous!

scrappycandy said...

Amazing Cards...love it!

joslyn said...

hey what a fun surprise!!!! thanks for giving me props you are seriously so great. i can't wait to get my new order. wahoo.

Tanis said...

YAY for Hip Hop Hangover! I had SO little time to do anything stampy this week....I hope this is a regular event, cause I'd for SURE be in for next time :)

donna calamari said...

WOW Angela, I am so honored to be mentioned on your blog!! Thank you so much! I'm loving my UNITY stamps and can't say enough good things about the quality, design and value. donna (sv133)

rachelsigmak said...

Great Idea! Love it!!!!!!!!

Maria Levine said...

Hip hop rocks!!! I didn't get a chance to post this week but I can next week if that is where the party is headed!!! WOO HOO!!

Lori a.k.a. eeyorestayl said...

Lovin' the hangover hop! That is too much fun! Now I have a reason to run to the computer on Fridays to blog hop too!!! Angela - you rock - and thank you for being so good to "us" customers (I know what grammar)- Hip Hop is my girl time for the week, and right now I don't know that I will ever buy another brand of stamp other than Unity because I am SO ADDICTED! THANKS UNITY!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close