Friday, October 3, 2008

Feature Friday! New GUEST DT Member! Anne Marie!

Her SCRAPBOOKING abilities are astounding!
I spent some time on her BLOG today and I encourage you to spend some time there yourselves.
She has culture, creativity, family - it is a delectable mix of entertainment.
Ann Marie was tossed into the Unity DT position one day before HIP HOP, and had the FEATURE FRIDAY to do for me as well, so we started her with a BANG!
I did not want to BUG her for personal details or questions - so we will catch up more with that in the weeks to come. She is a fabulous person. We met face to face to WINTER CHA, and she has been very supportive from the beginning.
THANK YOU Anne Marie for taking the plunge to join Unity this month! We are excited that you are here to offer a SPLENDID perspective on how Unity can be used so brilliantly inside a scrapbooking layout as well as cards.
We look forward to all of your creations and hope you LOVE being part of the Unity family!
Anne Marie Blog Spot - Do yourself a favor...TAKE A PEEK!
This layout is made with

New part of FEATURE FRIDAY!!!!


I would like to give some of the STORES that carry Unity Stamps some ATTENTION!
I appreciate their business so very much!

This week I am going to introduce all my MINNESOTA customers to a LOCAL PLACE that they can get some UNITY STAMPS!

I know that HUNTING SEASON is here and this leaves many wives with the urge to CREATE!

Take a peek at the wonderful people in ST.CLOUD, Minnesota that have carried Unity since the beginning! I hope that you will go leave some love on their BLOG.

You won't see Unity in the highlight but you will give them the attention that they deserve for believing in Unity from the start!

!!!!LOOK *LOOK*LOOK!!!

BLOG CANDY!
***WIN HANDLE {C} & Owl Always Love You!***
I will pick a lucky winner off their blog tomorrow and announce it on MY BLOG for WORLD CARDMAKING DAY! .


CLICK HERE TO WIN!!!
Leave CRAFTS DIRECT some LOVE on their BLOG!
and while you are there take a peek at what their store offers!

This is a place your DON'T want to miss out on if you are in the ST.CLOUD area!

Crafts Direct
620 Sundial Drive
Waite Park, MN 56387
www.craftsdirect.com

__________________________________________

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!
Come see us tomorrow for TONS AND TONS of prizes to be GIVEN AWAY AGAIN!
I will be posting a couple new releases on my BLOG and giving you ALL KINDS of links for EYE CANDY on my DT MEMBERS BLOGS where they will be leaving all kinds of trails for you to follow for more and more chances to add to your UNITY collection!

_____________________________________________________________________________






18 comments:

JenMarie said...

Angela, you're spoiling us!!!
...but, we love it!

HapEMomE said...

Wow, I love that layout of Anne Marie's! Love her style! Great job with the Unity! :) Yes, Angela, you totally spoil us! Thanks so much for the opportunity! Crafts Direct looks like a wonderful place full of inspiration! Wish I lived closer!!
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Angela you are one crazy giving girl, and we of course love your for it! Thanks for running a wonderful company, and for having an amazing staff! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

AWESOME layout!!!

susanshoe said...

YOU ROCK! 'Nuff said :P
Susan :)

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Anne Marie and what an awesome layout.
Angela, Unity is such an awesome company and the employees and DT team are so special. You are always doing specials and every Thursday the Hip Hop and giving away FUN stamps. But no that not enough....then you do another awesome and fun giveaway on WCMD! We are truly blessed and I'm truly blessed to be apart of it all. Thank you so much for letting me play along. Right now it is a tough time for my family and I haven't been able to buy anything at your store yet!! I was so excited to win some Unity stamps at the hip hop yesterday and can't wait to play with them. You and your DT ROCKS!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Do you never stop?? You're amazing...simply amazing... :) Crafts Direct has a great website!! Lots of fun projects...I left 'em some love!

I wish I could be around tomorrow for all the fun! Hopefully we'll be back early-ish so I can play in the afternoon/evening! {{{{big hugs}}}} for the Unity crew!! :)

Gretchen said...

Thanks for showcasing Crafts Direct here in MN! I live about 40 miles from St Cloud and have been there lots of times to shop. (I even bought one of my first Unity kits there!) Do other stores here in MN carry Unity?
Your pick of Ann marie is great too0 she is AMAZING!

Jingle said...

Great layout! I love the classes and stuff that store offers! They are a great place to show off Unity!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh sounds like soooooooo much fun!!!!! I'm so happy to be here and definitely looking forward to WCMD!!!!

evafromca said...

WOW, what a layout and took a peek at Craftsdirect and you are right, they look great! Too bad I don't live around there. Have a great card making day tomorrow!

hbilhorn said...

LOVE the video -- what fun to see where all of our fun stuff lives. THANKS. Hoping to win something - somehow... argh. Not sure I am doing this all right - but worth a try.

Maria Levine said...

WOO HOO Ann Marie, SUPER AWESOME STUFF! Congrats on being this month's rock star with Unity!

Angela, you are out of control girlie, I love it. Would you believe tomorrow is the CKC show close to me and I'm going to go, but I will OF COURSE check in before I leave and when I return!

Ashley said...

I love the layout! AnnMarie is so talented!

I big puffy heart you Angela!

Toni K said...

Awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow either!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful layouts, AGAIN! Anne-Marie is amazing.

Kimberly said...

I love Crafts Direct, I wish St. Cloud was closer to Duluth!!!
A bunch of us took a class in St. Cloud, just so we could go there once a week for 6 weeks!! :) :)

Andrea said...

What awesome layouts! LOVE the color!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close