Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unity is on the MOVE!


Nothing huge and fabulous for today...just letting you know that we are in the process of MOVING UNITY to a NEW LOCATION! Bigger, more efficient, and WONDERFUL!
In the meantime I needed to PICK 5 NEW FOLLOWERS of Unity for some
PRIZES - via HIP HOP THURSDAY!
Here are the 5 WINNERS from my FOLLOWERS SECTION!
You each win
GRATITUDE = JOY
from Unity!
Please email eryn@unitystampco.com with your address!
Let her know you are a FOLLOWER WINNER!
THANKS FOR FOLLOWING UNITY! SO happy to have you all here!
I will also be picking more winners from the HIP HOP Challenge Threads! I had meant to do this FRIDAY, but my computer was moved before I could GET TO IT! Stay tuned -
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Off to re-assemble Unity!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope the move is going well. :)

Sherry said...

Woo hoo! How exciting that you are finally moving! Good luck!

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Paper Makeup said...

YIPPPIEEEE!!! That just made my day! And it's such an awesome set! Thank you Thank You Thank You! I hope your moving goes swimmingly!

Monica said...

OMG!! I can't believe I won!! Thank you so much Angela! I love this set and can't wait to ink it up!! Good luck with the move!

kristine bents said...

congrats on the move! Hope you get it all set up and enjoy your new space soon!
Kristine

Julie Campbell said...

Oh my gosh!!! Yeah!!! Thank you SOOOO much! I can't wait to get these stamps inked up!

Maria Levine said...

WOO HOO!!! GOOD LUCK with the move!!! Can't wait to see pictures and maybe a HIP HOP BUNNY video? LOLOL!

Congrats to the winners!

Nancy said...

OMGosh! I can't believe I won! Thank you sooo much! I can't wait to try out these stamps. Congrats to all the other winners!

Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Mandy said...

Hooray! How exciting!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close