DT Tuesday - Laura Williams & Her LOVELY Style!

Talk about VARIETY!
Laura always comes up with FABULOUS ideas and layouts for her cards. I just love her style. It is always clean, colorful and unique.
Laura is one of my ORIGIANL DT Members and has supported me for 9 long months as Unity has grown. She has not waivered for a minute as the days, weeks and months of growth caused little ripples and BIG WAVES with all the changes around here.
I can't tell you Laura how VERY MUCH I appreciated your sweetness, patience and loyalty. It has been a tremendous pleasure having you on the Unity Design Team! THANKS A TON!

Unity's Cupcakes a la' Yummy & Delectible Delights
Love the PURPLE and ORANGE!
Unitys "Leave a Trail" Un-Mounted Red Rubber Single. This card is nothing short than AMAZING! I love it!
Made with the BUTTERFLY from the July Kit of the Month!
Retired and Un-Available - sorry! But be sure to take a peek at Septembers Kit of the Month:
"Friendship.Love. Miracles."

Laura must LOVE quotes as much as I do - She has shared some SPLENDID ones today...some of her favorites. Read. Enjoy. Be Inspired.

"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
~Laura Ingalls Wilder (I was named after her!!)

"Somewhere something wonderful is waiting to be known."
~Carl Sagan

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
~Dr. Suess

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is."
~Albert Einstein

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
~2 Corinthians 4:18

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it now. Boldness has power, genius, and magic in it. Begin it now."
~Goethe
"Climb high, climb far, your aim the sky, your goal the star."
~inscription at Williams College

"Pooh, promise you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I'm a hundred." Pooh thought for a little. "How old shall I be then?" "Ninety-nine." Pooh nodded. "I promise," he said.
~A.A. Milne

I LOVE ALL OF THESE...You are the sweetest Laura - Thank you for taking the time!

A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HEATHER MELLSTROM, Unity DT Member!

Special of the Evening in her HONOR


My, What a Beautiful Tree!
Only $2.00
Move Mountains
Only $2.00

Just add it to your cart! Easy!