Thursday, August 14, 2008

What is HIP HOP?!

Happy HIP HOP THURSDAY at UNITY!!!!
Hip Hop Thursday is simply a “Unity” day!
We will start the day at 10:00 AM Central time EVERY THURSDAY.
The fun will start with a BLOG HOP! Participating DT Members will have RANDOM Unity projects posted on their blog for you to take a peek at. You will START at the Unity blog and follow through blog to blog by linking up.
For example...FROM the Unity Blog I would like you to go take a peek my girl Robyn's BLOG...She will have a link to the next DT Member and so on....
When you get to the LAST BLOG there will be a surprise! Leave a comment there and you will have a chance to WIN!
After you read the REST of the FUN about HIP HOP Thursday Start your fun little Treasure BLOG HOP!
Hip Hop Thursday will celebrate a
NEW SINGLE RELEASE
every week!
This week we have "So & So Loves....."
Officially FOR SALE and RELEASED Today!
&
5 Free Ones will be given away on the HIP HOP thread at Splitcoast TODAY!
We have so much to CELEBRATE here at Unity...Publications, New Releases and some TOP SECRET things that I can't even tell you YET! So I am offering up a CELEBRATION SALE!
{Not to mention it is my DAD'S BIRTHDAY! Love ya DAD!}
ALL ORDERS AUGUST 14, 2008 will get 10% off!
Enter the following code at CHECKOUT!
CS01
ALL CASE SENSITIVE!
______________________
ANOTHER FUN THING ABOUT HIP HOP THURSDAY???
I am going to PULL out some of the most FAMOUS Unity Stamps and sell them as a SINGLE each Thursday! Do you blame me for starting with THIS ONE?
FOR TODAY ONLY!
Then she is right back with her family and SINGLE no more!
___________________________
Are you surprised that this is what is on my table at home?
My DT Coordinator AJ Otto is in PAPER TRENDS this month as well as Jennifer Erickson in SIMPLE SCRAPBOOKS! Leave a comment on the post below for a chance to win some FUN BLOG CANDY!

Hopping back over to Splitcoast...SEE YOU THERE!

44 comments:

Kim said...

So much amazing stuff going on!!! I'm on overdrive right now!!

Jeanne S said...

Woo hoo!!!! Fun stuff Angela!

Tiffany Johnson said...

So, I have to go there, then hop over there to there!!! Sounds fun! I'll be sure to pick up the mags!

Hysteri-CAL said...

Ok ... will start hopping...

AJ said...

LOVE IT!!!
Those mags are FUN!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Niavez said...

Hip Hop Thursday is so much funnnn!!!

Theresa said...

How exciting! I am off to hop.

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

How fun is this!?? But seriously, Angela, are you trying to starve my family?? I want it all!!!! Well, maybe they don't have to eat *all* the time ;) lol

Love the new single...I've been waiting for that one!!

marla said...

That chicky is adorable. I love the idea of singles and would love more of them.

Maren said...

That single is FABULOUS!! Can't wait to ink it up!

Terria said...

Oh this is so fun I am so excited!!

Regan said...

saweet!!!!
I TOTALLY just snagged 2 of these- one for me ansd one for my BFF

Joanne B. said...

You know I ADORE that chicken! So cute! Congratulations on the cards in Paper Trends and Simple Scrapbooks! How very exciting.

You're so super generous! Loving the hipping and hopping this morning!

Kathy said...

My gal pal Jen from scrap-a-latte.net in Simple Scrapbooks, let's get a Hip Hop!!
I can't wait to see what she has done. She is the funniest and craziest girl but such a sweetheart.
Congrats to Unity and Jen!
Kathy

stampinc said...

This sounds like fun. Great magazines on your table.

{stampininthesun} said...

Awesome deals, Angela! you sure know how to have fun!!

Jenn said...

I love all this Hip Hopping! Great idea.

Congrats to AJ Otto and Jennifer Erickson. You must be so proud. :)

Giovana said...

COngratulations ladies!!!
Thanks for the chance to win, I will keep my fingers crossed, LOL

God bless
Giovana

Jaspere said...

That's great. Love those magazines and those talented Unity gals.

catdidit said...

Woohoo! Congrats ladies on being published! Thanks Angela once again for such awesome deals! You always surprise me with your awesomeness!

MamaDuck said...

Thanks for doing this! What a fun idea! I'll have to save my Thursday coffee for the fun blog hop! Love your stuff!
Amy

melissa said...

Love your stamps! All the best to you and Unity! Thanks for the chance to win blog candy.

Maria Levine said...

oh the hop was fun!!!!

Hilmarose said...

OK... I am gonna cry now :( I just ordered last night, no discount :(
guess I should have waited.
Happy HIP HOP THURSDAY should be fun!

Mandy said...

The hip HOP was lots of fun! :) Thanks, Angela! Love all the projects and all of the fun things you have going on. :)

Char-The Mad Shopper said...

Hip Hop Thursday is going to be a fun event.

Harley Dee said...

This is so much fun!! I love Hip Hop Thursdays!! :D

patty w said...

Wow...that was a mad dash and hop..my gosh..so much talent from here to there! Love all the project that I saw! All the girls are super talented!

The Parkers said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to "hop around" and see what I find! TFS!!!

The Parkers said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to "hop around" and see what I find! TFS!!!

cinmfoster said...

Sounds like fun.
Cindy F.

Kathryn said...

Fun Stuff -- I love Unity Stamps!!

:)

Paper Princess said...

All I have to say is...
I LOVE USC :)!!! Your the best Angela...& the new single is super fabulous- another must have in my collection ;)!

Bunny B said...

Hip HOP Thursdays? FUN! :)

AliciaSharp said...

Ok I am on my way to blog hop!!

xiumaiyuki said...

Love that new single! you guys are so creative!!!

April said...

I'm luvin Hip Hop Thursday!!!

Kimmie said...

i love that stamp above! great magazine too, congrats!

Kimberly said...

I think I am going to love hip hop thursdays!! thans for the great games and awsome products!
Kim

Jillisgram said...

Can't wait for next Thursday! Sorry I missed yesterday. Val

Enjoli Bennett said...

I {heart} Unity Stamp Co! Happy to hear the exciting news! =)

Bee said...

Congrats to you two!!!

I just found your site.. and I am in love with your stamps...

Bee said...

Congrats to you two!!!

I just found your site.. and I am in love with your stamps...

KellyB said...

Just picked one up yesterday and saw AJ's card - Congrats AJ!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close