Unity Design Team Member Tuesday! Here's Maren!

It is SHOWCASE time at Unity for my FAN-TaB-UlOUs Design Team Member:
Maren Benedict
Design Team Tuesday Feature!

Made with Unity's UK-166* {Best Friends}
This kit has 15 stamps.
8 mounted on Unity Cassettes, 7 un-mounted Red Rubber on EZmount foam.
Retail Price: $26.00
Feature Special Price: $20.00


Look at this Little Penguin - it is my adorable little "Lucky Wesly"
This is one of my recent New Releases at Unity
UK-312A {Jolly Little Winter}
14 un-mounted red rubber stamps backed with EZmount static foam
Retail Price: $18.00
Feature Special Price: $13.00

Made with UM-1000A {Batch of Bitty Fun}
This kit has 15 stamps
All stamps are Un-Mounted Red Rubber Stamps backed with EZmount static foam.
Retail Price: $15.00
Feature Special Price: $12.00

Full Package Feature Special: $45.00 gets you EVERY SET that Maren has used.

How WONDERFUL are these creations by Maren?! She is so brilliant with her unique style of card making. She sent me a TON of different projects to choose from, so be sure to visit her blog today for more "Maren Inspiration".

Of course she has given you the VISUAL inspiration above and also shared one of her favorite quotes with me as well {it is a requirement!} With Inspiration all around us - CREATION is inevitable!

Maren shared the following to inspire you today:

"No longer forward nor behind I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,The best of now and here."
John G. Whittier
" .....I have always loved this quote because it is that subtle reminder to enjoy each moment."
~Maren

How true is that?!
Sometimes life is moving so fast the moment escapes us. It is my hope that in each small reflective smile you are able to appreciated the minutes as they tic, toc away today. Seize the moment, feel the joy, smile. Life really is that wonderful!

Come back tomorrow for my Design Teams "Watch Out Wednesday" They have picked an unbelievably talented gal to Feature! I am so excited to share her creations!

Feature Special ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

Please order the sets INDIVIDUALLY through the Unity Website. The prices on my website have been changed to reflect the FEATURE SPECIAL PRICE. Prices good through midnight, Tuesday {today}!



Please, Please, Please: ENJOY YOUR DAY!