Tuesday, July 1, 2008

{July} Kit of the Month - "it's the little things....."

Do you love it as much as I do?! Tell me, PLeAsE!!!
July 2008
"it's the little things....."
Each month it is my goal to get as much diversity in these kits as possible. Have I accomplished it? I HOPE you think so! These are ALL SO MUCH FUN!
These are exclusive to the Kit of the Month Members - once each month is over they are retired!
HOWEVER if you would like to get "Bliss & a Birdie" so that you have the WHOLE COLLECTION...this is your LAST CHANCE! Email Me before July 15th, 2008!
Get this "Collector's Edition" - "it's the little things...." by clicking HERE and signing up for my Kit of the Month!
Only $24 plus $5 shipping
US & Canada
(new this month, reduced shipping rates)
-$12 international-
Check out my FABULOUS DT Member below - Maren Benedict - She has created some BEAUTIES!
if you have any questions - please email me at angela@unitystampco.com

22 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, Angela! This one is fabulous! I can't wait to see what people come up with using this kit, and I can't wait for mine!!! Wahoo!

Stacy R said...

Wow!!! I love it and I cannot wait to get it!!! This set is so cute and versatile I can see it being used plenty!

Angela said...

Thanks Jess! I CAN'T WAIT EITHER! Doing the happy dance at 8:00 pm at Unity right now! I need to get HOME! Poor BOYS!

Angela said...

THANK YOU STACY! Exactly my thoughts!

AJ said...

LOVE it!!!! LOOKS a bit different than earlier ;)
It's SUPER! what a phenomenal kit this will be!!!

Laura said...

Oh DANG angela - this is PRECIOUS. love it!!!!!

Maria Levine said...

This is super awesome!!! Oh man you are killing me! LOLOLOL!! If I lived closer I would have to apply for a job at Unity!

Susan said...

Just adorable! Those mushrooms are so stinkin' cute!

Heather said...

OMG my heart aches for this set!!

Juli said...

Be still my heart! OMG! i nearly choked on my water...and you know that whole water out the nose thing....but it would have been worth it at the sight of this SOTM! Can you ship early!??!??! Hurry up and get here July 15th~!

Brooke said...

i almost croaked. its so beautiful!!!! can't wait to get my hands on this KIT!!!!!!!!! woooo hoooo!

{stampininthesun} said...

Love this set!! Such fun stamp are included....the butterfly is really NEAT!

Amber said...

Girl, you KNOW I love this kit! I can't wait to get it!!! Those owls are TDF and the butterfly? Oh my! SO FUN!

Karen said...

I may need to go into treatment, I've become a Unity addict!! This kit is adorable!! Beautiful butterfly!!

Lisa & Penny said...

LOVE IT! I was all prepared to skip this month ---- not anymore!!! So so cute! Can't wait to get it! Lisa K in TX

Regan said...

Love it- I LUST it- I'm so glad I signed up for these!!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Love, love, love it! Thanks for the chance to win and make some fun things with this set.

jpichot@comcast.net said...

I {heart} those little owls! The are so dang cute!! This is an awesome set!

hf52771 said...

OH! OH! OH!!!!! This is FANTASTIC! Thanks for the chance to win it!
~Heather

shadows of life said...

holy COW!!!! i am even MORE blown away by THIS kit!! and i didn't think that was possible after last months!! wow!! can't wait to play!!!

Kim Gasper said...

Oh, I can hardly stand it! This is so stinkin' cute! I practically knocked down my husband as I raced to grab my wallet and sign up for this kit!

Kim Gasper said...

Oh, I can hardly stand it! This is so stinkin' cute! I practically knocked down my husband as I raced to grab my wallet and sign up for this kit!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close