Monday, July 21, 2008

The fact of the story is this....CHA produces DREAMS COME TRUE!

Once upon a time....there was a husband and wife that had a dream. For years, they were persistent in making a vision come true. A dream of "Unity".
Thanks to that persistance, their faith, and the help of an amazing person - that dream manifested into reality. This is one of the Unity Guys, Gus...he is very encouraging and supportive. He has played a huge part in helping us pursue our vision of a perfect "Unity"
....because of all these circumstances finally coming together we now have the very proof that "dreams do come true" - Isn't that a beautiful thing?

As our company grew, we needed more help...and along came cutie patootie - Unity Guy, "Broman" {Ryan}. We love having him as part of the Unity team. He came into our lives at the very moment we needed him and has been an amazing addition to the team. He is cooking all your rubber stamps, ladies!

....as Unity did their first release in May, my AMAZING friend Brooke came to my rescue. She could see me spreading myself thin and came to my aid. She is so beautiful inside and out, and I am blessed to have her in my life. She is F-U-N, fun. Thanks Brookie!

Here you will see her with one of my original GIRLS Robyn. My Robyn came running with hugs and love. She has been supportive from the very beginning. Thank you Sweetie!
MY Unity Guy is Christian. He is my rock, and keeps me moving in the right direction. He brings me up when I crumble {yes! I have those days}. I love this man...his energy brightens not only my life, but all who cross his path. Can I get a little HIP HOP?!

So this man is MULTI-Talented. He took my vision one short month ago and with the help of Broman and our guy Tom brought it to reality. THANKS SWEETIE...you are amazing!

The Unity Booth came together. It took the hands and help of several people but in only 12 hours, I was able to comfortably leave the building and look forward to opening day of CHA Summer 2008.
AJ, Me, Kara, Brooke, & Robyn. My girls.



Is that Jen Erickson! YES! Shut Up! It is TRUE!!!! How adorable is she? Look at those BEAUTIFUL EYES! Jen is a teacher...I am sure EVERY year her little students FALL IN LOVE with her. THANK YOU Jen for all your help!

AJ, Angela, Brooke, and Jen. We are all decked out in our Polka Dots. We connected and LOVED each other immediately. These girls are all incredible people. I had a tummy ache, we laughed so hard. I think we were asked if we were sisters at least 5 times! Sistahs indeed!

Is she the cutest gal ever? I know, and she is as sweet as she looks. Jen, I hope we did not scare you! I felt you fit right in, and having you with Unity at CHA was nothing short of perfect!

Can I just tell you I had to go in the bathroom and cry when AJ left on Sunday? She is not only my Design Team Coordinator, but has become my close friend. I love this girl. She has helped me, and supported me 100%. As Unity weaves its path there are small bits of inconsistent decisions and AJ has helped me figure things out. She keeps Unity moving forward with patience and persistence. THANK YOU SO MUCH!


Yep, it is the Unity Guys. How FUN are they....can I get another HIP HOP?!


My Diva Friend. She was Stellar and AMAZING! She is spreading the word of Unity and even crowned all of us as DIVA'S for the weekend. We are soon releasing DIVA SETS in her honor, thus the TIARA! The first 2 sets are Diva-lish & Have a DIVA Day! THANK YOU Daniel. You were a delight to have in the Unity Booth! Your support is so very much appreciated!

The Unity Crew.
Here is my hope for you. That you follow your Dreams. I did, and with support and conviction they become more a part of my reality every day. The very best part of it is that I can confirm the following.... God has a plan MUCH BIGGER than what you can possibly dream for yourself. I had my focus on our product and building a huge business - yet out of all of that I have been blessed with rich relationships. The opportunity that Unity offers is endless for so many. It just gives and gives, there is no end in sight. All I can do is say WOW! - Enjoy the moment and look forward to the GRAND path ahead!










33 comments:

AJ said...

OMG!!!!! SUCH GREAT pics!!
Can I get a Hip HOP!!!!!!!
LOVE it!!
I miss ya tons, and and am *so* lucky to be your friend!!!! :)

Chris said...

Looks like a successful CHA! Yeah!

Lori said...

Angela, the booth looks GREAT! I am so glad you guys had such a good time at CHA, and so glad you found MORE than you dreamed of with Unity.
Lori

Latisha said...

Angela,
The booth looked amazing, it looks like you and your girls had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the pictures and thoughts
>"<
latisha

Ashley said...

And THIS is why I buy stamps from you and always will. You put your sweet heart right out on your sleeve and it shows in your writing and your creations. Congrats Angela, you deserve all the happiness and success that is coming your way!

Elizebeth said...

Your making me teary eyed! I'm so excited for you and your success. Reading that filled me with so much joy, I just have to give you a great big (((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))

Penny said...

Amazing pics from the show - I really loved seeing them and hearing how your dream and vision has come true! :)

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Such an inspirational story, Angela! I'm so tickled to have met you at Chicago! What a lovely presentation of your delightful stamps!

~Bev Gerard

Karen said...

Just a big (((hug))) girlfriend!! Can't wait to visit with you!!!

Patter Cross said...

Such wonderful, fun, and amazing pictures! Just love it! You all are amazing!

Jess said...

Angela, this is a beautiful story you tell with your words and pictures. Thanks so much for sharing so much of yourself and your vision with all of us. You and Unity are so very special. I hope you realize how you've touched the lives and hearts of all you come in contact with. I know I am a better person because of the influence of your sweet spirit! I can only imagine how amazing it would be to meet you in person!

Jennifer Buck said...

What an amazing time! Thanks so much for including me! I feel so truly blessed to be part of your team! You are all amazing! Such wonderful friends! :) Big Hugs! :)

scrappin' happy said...

I was so impressed by your company the minute I found it. Then I bought some stamps and thought what a great company. Now, after a personal phone call when the system when crazy, to a hand written note in my box to seeing how much everyone give and loves this company, I have to say that I do LOVE this company as well and I am looking forward to being one of the oldest and most regular customers. Congrats on your success and I have no doubt all of you deserve every drop of it.~Shannon

Christi Snow said...

Wow! What an amazing post...I feel so blessed to have you guys and Unity as a part of my life. You are such an incredible positive inspiration...thnk you for that and for sharing your dream with us! smiles...

Maria Levine said...

WOOZERS! Those are AMAZING pictures! Looks and sounds like it was an amazing time!! Unity Rocks! Great job! TFS!!

Kimmie said...

what a great story!

Brooke said...

well... you just made the PERFECT blog post. and i had to start my day crying thanks to you! it was an amazing experience attending CHA with my best friends and making so many more great friends and memories. you have given me an incredible opportunity and alot of possiblities for the future that i couldn't have envisioned before this. thank you so much for having me on your team. i couldn't be happier that my PEEPS are making their dream come true. I love you guys!!!! HIP HOP!!!!!!!

Tracy Durcan said...

Wow, that is really nice!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations!!!!!
What an awesome post! I love reading your blog and 'seeing' all your energy and zest for Unity... What cool pics! Love your outfits, and those huge smiles...

You got it girl... YOU got it...

Mandy said...

Angela, the booth looked great and it seemed like you guys had so much fun the whole time! :) It was great to meet you! I am looking forward to getting our order!

Mandy Cheshire (and baby Katy!)

Kristine Bents said...

looks awesome Angela! What a wonderful post too!

Kacey Elliott said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the booth! You all did such a great job with it! Your post brought tears to my eyes - we can tell how much you genuinely appreciate and enjoy all the people who have helped make this dream a reality. What a perfect way t pay tribute to them all - beautiful!

Linsey said...

I'm a teary and have this feeling of warmth inside right now. All of the photos are amazing, you are all beautiful people and I'm so happy you were a huge success at the CHA (like you could be anything but)...but your words are even more inspiring, Angela. You are all heart, all passion and persistance, motivated by your dream--what a beautiful journey and we get to see it come to fruition! I feel blessed that you share this with us! Thank you for having your dream and for making it come true--the world is a better and happier place with Unity Stamp Co. in it! {{{hugs}}}

NancyP said...

Oh my, what wonderful photos!! And how exciting to see my good friend, Robyn!!!! Robyn, you look stunning!!!!
Angela, I wish you continued success with this wonderful adventure!! Unity Stamps is AWESOME!!!!

NancyP

Cyndi Bundy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful team with us Angela! We have missed you this week...all of your fun and energy and passion!! Thanks for having the dream of Unity and for sharing it with us all and spreading the love :)

joslyn said...

your booth looks fabulous. great work. i wish i could of seen it in person. i had CHA blues. i love that you give your people props and appreciate there help. that is a excellent quality (probably why your company is sucessful)

liannallama said...

what a wonderful story and such happy photos! Thanks!

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

VERY VERY COOL!! Thank you for showing us such wonderful pics. It looks like you all had the most wonderful time. I really enjoy seeing the behind the scenes.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

You are soooooo darn sweet! You know I love you and all the Unity crew and I'm so blessed you all let me be a part of it! LOVE YOU ALL! Hugs until we meet again!

jules p said...

thanks for sharing your pics of CHA. It looks like you guys had a good time. Lucky you! I would love to go.

Jackie Pedro said...

It's no wonder I'm fallin' for this wonderful company! You all are so genuine...thanks for the fantastic pics from CHA! You all DO look like sistah's!!

Janean Campbell said...

How incredibly sweet of you to devote an entire post to feature each person on your Unity Team. They should each be proud to work for you...

shadows of life said...

looooooved looking at all the pics and reading all about cha!!! what a wonderful journey!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close