Time to focus....

......ON NEW KITS!!!!
I can finally step away from filling orders, hand that job over to some of the fabulous people at Unity and start focusing on adding more STAMPS to our line! I am so excited! So watch closely in the coming days, as Unity unveils 5 more kits and 10 singles! We are going to have a scavenger hunt at Splitcoast to unveil some of our NEW images one, by one, by one! My Design Team is going to help! How about those singles, won't that be SPLENDID? Stay Posted - everything is new, fresh and fun here at Unity!
(please note, our current kits will always remain to be "kits" - singles will be released soon, but I will NOT be selling what I currently have in kits as singles)

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."
Kahlil Gibran