Miracle, I actually STEPPED away from Unity for a DAY!

"No Fear" his t-shirt says. THAT'S FOR SURE! This kid does not have the word in his vocabulary!
Talking smart...need I say more? My dad and Chris solving the problems of the world!

"The Hunting Shack" as my little Sawyer coined it "Shadow Wood" as my lovely mother would prefer it called....

Out growing me by a leaping foot, I swear....beginning of the school year I was looking down at him, I turned around look what happened!

Can you see it in his eyes? Exactly...BUSY and SPOILED! This kid ROCKS!

The three oldest and their Mama....I looked at them together yesterday and took a deep breath. One of those "moments" that you realize just how extremely blessed you are!
"Life is measured in the moments that take your breath away"...I don't know who said it, but they sure knew what they were talking about!
I will start creating soon! I am sure you are all wondering if I have ANY TALENT at all! Laugh.
I need to get to the crafting table!
Till then, THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE ORDERS! We are HOPPING here at Unity!
Honestly, I could spend HOURS at Unity! Between the orders, Splitcoast, daily correspondence, etc. Every time I even so much as THINK about going to Unity, my heart jumps like it used to on Christmas Eve! I love it here! That being said...I adore my family time as well. Those boys are SO good to me...ALL 5 of them. We decided to spend some time at "The Hunting Shack" as the boys call it, or "Shadow Wood" as some in the family would prefer...Either way it is a fun retreat all year long where we spend time riding 4 wheelers, enjoying a bonfire, playing cards, talking smart and EATING! It is a mini vacation 15 minutes from home that we will always be grateful for! What does this have to do with STAMPING? Absolutely NOTHING! (unless I coordinate a little retreat there! THAT'S a thought!) Hope you enjoyed it anyway!