Everyone needs a set of DOO DADS!


Doo Dads

Alright, this is a fun "Gift of the Week" that is universal for all!
You will love the cards that my Design Team put together!
Take a peek at their blogs, Wendy & Heather put together some adorable cards!
What can we talk about this week?
I want to know your thoughts and/or answer questions on our new mounting system!
If you haven't watched the video from Craft Critique located on the left - please do so! A lot of your questions will be answered in 30 short seconds!
Winner will be picked at random from the comments left below!
Take a peek, leave a comment and qualify to WIN!
Looking forward to week of questions and comments!
Bonus!
My favorite part...
Winner will get handle {b} and a stamp set to got with it! One little catch: You will need to write a review on your blog to share your insightful thoughts the week of my release in May!
COMING in MAY!
Unity Stamp Company will be on SPLITCOAST Stampers as a Member Company!
How fun is THAT!?
By the way...
I was TAGGED by Lori - and due to the FAB "Gift of the Week" post I took the challenge to my personal blog!
http://www.abitaboutabunch.blogspot.com/
I am a team player and have kept it going!